By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Little Big Planet Sales NPD

At least three seperate entities track JP sales, most people claim some type of averaging those is pretty accuarte.

If it was overtracked in NA, it is likely it was overtracked in Others also.

I would also like to know where you got the information that "Most of VG's sales info is from NA sources" as I don't really remebmer ioi stating that.

I do. Easy enough to verify from one of the mods I suppose.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network

anyway, this is one of the games that doesnt deserve to be a ps3 exclusive. A ps3 is too expensive right now, but i would love to buy that game.

as always, exclusive titles with so much money for advertising this game, but the end result is dissapointing sales.

but at least this game will do 1mil,

It's Sony's slightly more popular version of Viva Pinata.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Its already a million seller worldwide, next up two million, which some people doubted after its slow start

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Yeah it has awesome legs, nevermind bundles coming into affect and the christmas boost nearly every game on store shelves get. People really throw that term around loosley. We won't be able to see any "legs" until end of January.

seece said:
Yeah it has awesome legs, nevermind bundles coming into affect and the christmas boost nearly every game on store shelves get. People really throw that term around loosley. We won't be able to see any "legs" until end of January.

LBP has bundles? well shoot I didnt know that. (pst!!!!! LBP doesnt have bundles)

Max King of the Wild said:
seece said:

LBP has bundles? well shoot I didnt know that. (pst!!!!! LBP doesnt have bundles)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130274353466&cguid=2e82cb5811e0a0e2047103a1ff55f650

What the hell is that then?

seece said:
seece said:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130274353466&cguid=2e82cb5811e0a0e2047103a1ff55f650

a LBP bundle silly. LOL you are pretty funny thanks for proving my point.

seece said:
seece said:

a LBP bundle silly. LOL you are pretty funny thanks for proving my point.

Are you trying to be funny? :\

OH IT WAS A SPELLING MISTAKE/TYPO! Oh I get it now ... omg