By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Awesome !!! Final fantasy 13 & Versus 13 Trailer .

Khuutra said:
Are they in-game cutscenes? I suppose that says a lot about the engine being used. Huray for the White Engine or whatever it's called.

Gameplay please!

Probably. What, there's a difference between in-game gameplay and in-game cutscene nowadays? I thought the Cell and Xenon were all-mighty.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
I thought they said they would show some gameplay by the end of the year

Well the year isnt over yet so maybe just maybe they release some gameplay videos but i doubt it.

Tbone said:
Munkeh111 said:

Well the year isnt over yet so maybe just maybe they release some gameplay videos but i doubt it.

The VGAs, gotta watch that! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Tbone said:
Munkeh111 said:

The VGAs, gotta watch that! =P

Yeah but there is a game i slightly look more forward to than these.

Wasn't there gameplay in one of the other (not versus) trailers? I remember seeing Lightning fighting a bunch of soldiers with the screen covered in text/bars...

Around the Network

OkeyDokey:

Yeup. In the older trailers there was around 30 seconds worth of ingame fighting.

I've just watched the ff trailer , so colorful and sexy the soldiers outfit is stupid though
now waiting for the versus one to uploaded to GT :*(

I would have like to see a more diverse color palette in the vXIII trailer, but aside from that the CGI in both is looking very good.

Naum said:
c0rd said:

Anyone notice FFvXIII seems like it has a lack of... female characters?

Not cool!

Well the first one had only one guy

Ha, good point! It just looked like all the protaganists were dudes... need at least one girl in the party!

Just watched the trailer. While it sounded and looked beautiful, the lack of any gameplay footage stopped the trailer from interesting me.

I hope SE releases more information soon.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"