By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Seraphics "Home" experience. (Home Open Beta impressions.)

mibuokami said:
quick questions, is there ANY third party area at all? For some reason I can't find the promise redbull or farcry homespace....

Go to your world map, I have 2 far cry spaces and 1 uncharted

Around the Network

@papflesje got it, lol all i saw there was that sweet space-ship game though. :P

then that's something I missed while looking at the video :D

oh well, another "reason" to check it out some more :)

lol, wasnt there an airplane one to btw? o.O

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
lol, wasnt there an airplane one to btw? o.O

That's in the Red Bull area.

Around the Network

I cannot see them >_

Wow once again SCEE show everyone that what its made of: a sack of shit.

No Uncharted Space, no Far Cry Space, the only thing availible is the bare bone.

I seiously hate SCEE.

mibuokami said:

No Uncharted Space, no Far Cry Space, the only thing availible is the bare bone.

I seiously hate SCEE.

Eu? you guys dont even have the uncharted space yet?  WTF!?

good read brah! i read half of it too long as for me im gonna try out HOME during christmas break.:)

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
mibuokami said:

I seiously hate SCEE.

Eu? you guys dont even have the uncharted space yet? WTF!?

There is NOTHING, no uncharted space, no far cry space, no red bull space, the only thing here is the 4 essential stuff from Sony (ie the plaza mall etc.) Isn't this suppose to be a game portal of sort? so it kinda make sense to launch with at least one single friggin game space?

I really don't even know why I am suprise at all, SCEE have always been shit buckets.