By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your wallpaper

This is my wallpaper:

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/dracula_ds3/gallery/files/wallpaper/dracula_03_1024.jpg

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

Nice wall papers mine sucks.I'm lookiing for a new one.

Comrade you have good taste in cars :D

I had a gorgeous woman up, but no... some lady at work claimed it was offensive (it wasn't nude or anything, she was obviously just envious ;/ ), so I had to change it. I made that badass in paint, and have no icons on my desktop :D It's awesome.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Thanks Chrono... I love the Elise/Exige. My dad actually has a Dodge Viper, '70 Mach 3 Mustang, Maserati GT, Bentley Continental GT, and an Aston-Martin Vantage sitting in his garage (all of which I have driven many times) and I still prefer the simple simplicity of the Lotus Elise (and it's relatively cheap in comparison to those vehicles).

Then again, I am an Import guy anyway, I love to have a project car (especially Japanese) and turn it from a 90-hp coupe to a 300+ hp beast.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Not very original, but hey..

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

@Comrade, the lotus is actually on my list of dream cars to actually own :D Your dad has a sick collection xD The fastest thing I've ever driven has only really been a 320hp RX-7 3rd Gen ^^ Nothing super expensive :P Imports are sick XD I don't like American much, but I do like the viper :P

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

ChronotriggerJM said:
@Comrade, the lotus is actually on my list of dream cars to actually own :D Your dad has a sick collection xD The fastest thing I've ever driven has only really been a 320hp RX-7 3rd Gen ^^ Nothing super expensive :P Imports are sick XD I don't like American much, but I do like the viper :P

Actually out of all the sports cars we've owned and I've driven, the Viper is my least favorite.  Its straight-shot speed is as good as it gets, but its handling is just pitiful.  I would usually just only drop to 2nd gear because 1st gear made the car spin out way too easily.  But a Lotus Elise, wow... the greatest handling car I've ever driven.  You can take sharp corners at near full speed and it hugs the road perfectly (due to its ultra low weight, weight distribution & profile).

The Elise/Exige gets my nod because it's a pure sports car.  Nothing to brag about comfort wise or on the interior, but man is it a great race car.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

d21lewis said:
Very nice, Mrbubbles. I'm going to save that pic for later. Sonic looks pretty cool too, izaaz.

You know what's funny......that was to celebrate Sonic Teams 15th Birthday, with "A New Beginning"........and they went downhill pretty quickly after that!

I like the idea behind your one hw101, can't wait to see it. That's rather unique.

@Comrade, yeah, I know it sounds kinda ghey, but I currently drive a miata :P (It was cheap, it's convertible, and it's soooooooo much fun to drive!) and it's an absolute blast! It handles so well, and after experiencing that, it's really tough to go back to boats of the sort xD My dream is to get the supercharged Lotus. 0-60 in 3.9 seconds is pretty good for a car that gets 30+ miles to the gallon, and handles that well :)

On Topic. YEAH WALLPAPERS R AWSUM!!!! I HAVE ONE!!!!