By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Home suffering instant connection issues

kowenicki said:
@ skee thats isnt quite right... NXE is an online dashboard.. dont compare xmb and nxe, there is no comparison

i can access all my content on xmb miles quicker than on nxe, wether its music videos games browser any of the settings etc.........its all so straight forward

nxe is better than old version but its still quite clunky compared to xmb

nxe has some better features like acheivments and communication.............but overall xmb is the far easier to use and get around.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Can't connect either :(

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Kowenicki/Skee

If you're going to continue going off-topic and arguing two different services (that have almost nothing to do with each other), take it to PMs or another thread plz.

i'm getting this error:

Request timed out
/HUBPS3_SVML/account/SP_Login_Submit.jsp

bummer...

Flow said:
Request timed out

/HUBPS3_SVML/unity/start.jsp

O Retry X Back

:(

I got that error too. Ohh well, I'll have to hold off on making my hot chick persona for a bit.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Home was one of the reason's I ended up buying my PS3. This is what I was waiting for? Lots of nothing special :((

Hopefully they continue to add stuff that isn't just microtransactions. I still have faith it will get better though.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

dbot said:
reask said:

Seems like the launch is going less smoothly than nxe.

Multiple users are complaining that they’re unable to access the now-launched PlayStation Home.

We’re getting no joy with it here at all, although some are reportedly able to launch, so we’re assuming it’s a load issue.

When trying to access the app, a network error C-991 is repeatedly served with the message, “The connection to the server was lost.”

Not for long, hopefully.

Link here

I don't know about that.  Have there been reports of Home bricking anyone's PS3?  It's nice you take an interest in consoles that you don't own. 

thank goodness for small mercys 700 bucks at launch for this. 

BHR-3 said:
Flow said:
Request timed out

/HUBPS3_SVML/unity/start.jsp

O Retry X Back

:(

same here knew it would b like gta4 was wen u tried 2 go online wen it 1st came out hopefully it'll work soon

Same here.

Man am I pissed.

well, i got in and hopefully as more content is added it will be worthwhile.

it's too bad that the default selections were so limited. everyone is wearing the same short sleeve on top of the long sleeve.

Finally got in. On my way to being sexy.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence