By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA building up for strong 2009, happy with performance on Nintendo system

Yep I've already got House of Dead: Overkill, Madworld, and The Conduit reserved. Need to go reserve Sonic and the Black Knight as well.

Around the Network
Silentburritoassasin said:
Imagine if Sega and Nintendo merged like Square and Enix O.O

What would be the name? lol

shovelware.:P

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

The third party are beggining to line up behind the Wii... took em long enough.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

RolStoppable said:
Smeags said:
@NoName

Yeah... as a treasure hunter. I hardly say that counts as using Knuckles in a legitimate manner. Still, he did partake in couple of boss fights, so that somewhat makes up for it. Somewhat.

No, these bossfights were awful. Running around in circles to defeat a ghost and beating up a girl was not fun.

It's true. Sonic Adventure 2, while enjoyed by some, started my distrust for Sonic Team. When you take my favorite video game character and turn him into something he's not, you earn some minus points in my book.

Knuckles is a hotheaded fighter and Sonic's biggest rival (read: Not Shadow). With Black Knight, I'm hoping that they'll get wise and make him true to his character.

~flame said:
Silentburritoassasin said:
Imagine if Sega and Nintendo merged like Square and Enix O.O

What would be the name? lol

shovelware.:P

Your brand of humor is caustic and timely, sir. Timely indeed.

You make good jokes.

Around the Network

If Ninty and Sega ever merged Microsoft and Sony might as well leave gaming forever.

__XBrawlX__ said:
I've never even bought a Sega game before... But next year I plan on buying a few! :)

Seriously? Get Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 on the VC! Best Sonic games ever. ( Shame Sonic 3 and Knuckles isn't on the VC :( )

We already got a glimpse of Nintendo and Sega joining forces (one way or another), in F-Zero GX, Mario and Sonic, and Super Smash Bros Brawl.

But if Nintendo can have a crack with some of Sega's classic IPs (say, like Capcom handling Zelda), that would be nice.

But then, Nintendo still has a lot of IPs to revive, so no dice.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

Wii Lunar?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Mr Khan said:

I've been saying this for a while. SEGA has been the leader of 3rd party development on Wii

oddly.