By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA building up for strong 2009, happy with performance on Nintendo system

Wohoo! You rock, Sega!

Around the Network

I think they should bring us a new Skies of Arcadia or something similar. =D

Sega is really trying hard to give us a ton of good/great/excellent games in a very small time frame.... I've never even bought a Sega game before... But next year I plan on buying a few! :)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Wetcoaster said:
I think they should bring us a new Skies of Arcadia or something similar. =D

I agree, that game rocked on the dreamcast. I f they make skies of arcadia 2 for the wii it would easily be a million seller. Also if I were sega I would consider virtua fighter 6 for the wii also.

I really appreciate what Sega is doing on the Wii right now! Picking up MadWorld and The Conduit is a great risk for them but also a great opertunity for them to get some respect and appreciation from the hardcore-croud on the Wii...

Also, those two games are the only (announced) stuff I want on the Wii besides DQ10 and Monster Hunter 3Tri.

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Good for sega! Maybe they should stay wii only, somehow I doubt that their top selling titles would sell that much on other platforms.

thing is those games are getting quite close releases. Madword and HotD in February, sonic and the black knight in march followed by conduit in february. i thinkbleach versus crusade is coming Q2 as well

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I don't see how they can topple 2008 with such awesome titles like Viking and Golden Axe on the list.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Wait, aren't all 3rd parties supposed to blame Nintendo for their games not selling well?

WiiStation360 said:
Wait, aren't all 3rd parties supposed to blame Nintendo for their games not selling well?

That was sooo 2008.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger