By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - who are Wii owners gunna whine about next?

As long wii gets good games no matter who they are from I am happy. I think the people who whined were people like me who complained that there was zero hardcore games beside a few Nintendo games

Around the Network
largedarryl said:
Sorry, July 9th give or take a few days. That will be the day of Wii whining.

what is up with the 6 month delay on whining?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
largedarryl said:

Thats when the ban on trestres is over.  I had thought it was January, not July.  I added the correction when I actually looked at his profile.

I always found the whiners in the minority, they just happen have a loud mouth. I found more or less the time the Wii owners are out defending themselves over whining.

Heck i'm pumped up for the next year on a couple of games. hoping The Little King game is gonna be fun. And got some Arc rise fantasia or whatever it is called. And of course a new tales and DQX. though don't know their dates prolly 10'.

And i mean when was the last time we have heard of a nintendo game? Obviously they have something sweet coming. pikman, mario, zelda, icarus, metroid, and could go on for a long time of nintendo characters. All I know is their resort game on the horizon, and obvioulsy they have others going on.

Could you imagine E3 if they show off some amazing games that are coming out holiday season and not in 2-3 years. Oh that would be so amazing and exciting.

Obviously it's time to whine about... er... Epic Games.

Why isn't Gears on the Wii? Rage rage rage....

;P

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
largedarryl said:
nordlead said:
largedarryl said:

Thats when the ban on trestres is over.  I had thought it was January, not July.  I added the correction when I actually looked at his profile.

How the hell did he earn a ban that long, and not be a permaban.

Plus I would like to see RE5 on the Wii, because control for RE4 is so great, but I would be willing to buy the 360 version as well, should the Wii come along. Otherwise I will be annoyed.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I never noticed wii owners whining about the lack of games. Usually it was the Fanboys of the HD consoles whining about the wiis lack of games

Long Live SHIO!

there gonna start whining about the motion controllers.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Let's whine about global warming!

RCTjunkie said:
Let's whine about global warming!

Want to hear something interesting?

In the 1500s, the townhall of Oslo was lying by the water. The water actually splashed up when it was high.

Today, that building still stands (isn't town hall though), and guess what? It is at least 3 meters above the current water heigth.

Oslo is by Oslofjorden, which is connected to the Atlantic Ocean.

So the water is definately lower than it was 500 years ago.

Human made? Meh, I doubt it.  Remember the Ozon layer? We were doomed by 2009/10...? Fixed itself.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS