By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - who are Wii owners gunna whine about next?

i mean its just getting harder and harder! i mean first we could whine about 3rd parties in general  but then some of them like sega and marvellous started to step up to the plate. then E3 came around so we got to mix things up a bit and blame nintendo. however since the conference that hasnt worked so well. I mean it does work on almost every site but this is vgchartz, people are more intellegent than that. and now we find that we cant even use our staple whinees

SE: as we all know they completely hate the wii and want it to fail so they truned a wii game into a DS port. however, noew we find out that only is crystal bearers still coming but DQX will be a wii exclusive!

Ubisoft: the best company to whine about, they put hardcore games to HD consoles and we get shovelware. but now there bringing over tenchuIV, giving us motion+ capabillity in red steel 2 and giving us  an exclsuive TMNT fighting game. this is a game made by the developers of brawl. they made brawl.  brawl is of nintendo quality. which means ubisoft could be giving us a game of nintendo quality! :O:O:O:O:O:O

so what can we do now? i think weve reached the stage where we need to start whining about not every multiplat being on wii. i guess we could start with capcom since there not giving us bionic commando, street fighter or resident evil 5. Plus  DR port looks horrible. but then we have to remember that there giving us monster hunter tri and spyborgs. and whilst EA didnt give us dead space or mirror's edge,  there are giving us a motion plus wimbledon game and boom blox 2.

Therefore i suggest we start winning about developers giving us stuff but not giving it enough. I mean, SE isnt giving us a new IP or a final fantasy XIII game. and yes we get tenchu IV and TMNT but thats only 2 games in a whole year from a big publisher

or, and i think this is the best idea, everyone should stop whining altogether

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

we don't really need to whine.... the Wii is getting a ton of great games next year and so on, so I'm fine as it is (of course, I do want more first party games as well.)

some more games from 3rd parties would be nice, though

I never thought it was Wii owners whining. Well not true Wii owners that actually do buy and play a lot of games. I thought the only people whining where the people that play one game and say the console sucks haha. Oh well I suppose.

I'm extremely happy with the upcoming Wii games.

The new Tales game the most though. =D

whats this...is it supposed to e sarcasm?

maybe after santa osamabin chu should visit you

Around the Network

I predict whining will start again around Jan 8 give or take a few days. I have a good feeling about complaining around that time period.

mesoteto said:
whats this...is it supposed to e sarcasm?

maybe after santa osamabin chu should visit you

I just saw your avatar. WTF. LOL You are a strange, strange man.

yes it is sarcasm

i was just noting that SE and Ubisoft were the ones people labelled as 'wii haters' and both just announced awesome exclusives

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

^i figured i was just messing guy

also i know what we can whine about next

not having new cloths for miis

it been what 2 yearrs now?

Sorry, July 9th give or take a few days. That will be the day of Wii whining.