By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is there an adult on Vgchartz ?!

nintendo owns

Around the Network

I never say Sony win...cos they usually dont. I hope they do though

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Having a high marketshare usually gives companies or businesses much greater bragging rights than having high profits. Profits are important to the shareholders but to most onlookers (who are the obvious majority, .ie the rest of the population), being able to say that you have a 90% marketshare in a large, mainstream market is much more impressive than having a billion in profits -which is a dime a dozen for large corporations.

patrice1970 said:

Dear LiveJournal,

Today...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

DTG said:
Having a high marketshare usually gives companies or businesses much greater bragging rights than having high profits. Profits are important to the shareholders but to most onlookers (who are the obvious majority, .ie the rest of the population), being able to say that you have a 90% marketshare in a large, mainstream market is much more impressive than having a billion in profits -which is a dime a dozen for large corporations.

Onlookers don't control the company.

Companies want profits.

The end.

Around the Network

DTG, I have to say that your jokes are getting better and better. Shame on me for still having some doubts that you were bogus. It should have been obvious after that infamous thread...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

RolStoppable said:
NJ5 said:
RolStoppable said:
DTG said:
Profits are irrelevant, marketshare is what is important. Profits are a nice bonus, but if you can't have both marketshare is far more important and prestigious. If it wasn't ms and sony wouldn't have been selling at a loss to gain marketshare

QFE.

It makes perfect sense.

E = Epicness?

E = mc²

oh i thought E=Effort ..

you know, like atleast you tried.

hang in there kid ! you can do it !

Not the Glider Noooooo !

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
RolStoppable said:
NJ5 said:
RolStoppable said:
DTG said:
Profits are irrelevant, marketshare is what is important. Profits are a nice bonus, but if you can't have both marketshare is far more important and prestigious. If it wasn't ms and sony wouldn't have been selling at a loss to gain marketshare

QFE.

It makes perfect sense.

E = Epicness?

E = mc²

oh i thought E=Effort ..

you know, like atleast you tried.

hang in there kid ! you can do it !

Not the Glider Noooooo !

E=Emphisis

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nintendo sucks!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

lazyrider said:
What's a hardgamers? I don't like the sound of it...

I saw this earlier

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive