By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is there an adult on Vgchartz ?!

Wtf is this OP? Sounds like Borat with such horrible grammar.
This suit is black not.

Patrice - You might need to change your approach if you're going to stay around here, instead of complaining about sales conversation on a sales-specific chart. Otherwise, Gamespot always needs another poster.

Around the Network
bardicverse said:
This suit is black not.

Patrice - You might need to change your approach if you're going to stay around here, instead of complaining about sales conversation on a sales-specific chart. Otherwise, Gamespot always needs another poster.

No need to be overly cruel. I think you're overreacting.

DMeisterJ said:
nordlead said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
Nintendo being successful is great.

Would you take a bullet for Nintendo?

Yes, who wouldn't?

rock_on_2008?

but rock_on_2008 would take a bullet for Sony, which I don't understand since they are dieing anyways right???

Ooooh... burn.

But a cat has nine lives, so Sony can still die seven more times.

Sonys...a cat? -.- ...Explain yourself!!! n_n

I want the consoles I own to do well so that developers will see the potential for profit and then make a smashing game for the system I own, I then buy the game and am happy : )

RolStoppable said:
DTG said:
Profits are irrelevant, marketshare is what is important. Profits are a nice bonus, but if you can't have both marketshare is far more important and prestigious. If it wasn't ms and sony wouldn't have been selling at a loss to gain marketshare

QFE.

It makes perfect sense.

E = Epicness?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

How is this a microsoft discussion

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

DTG said:
Profits are irrelevant, marketshare is what is important. Profits are a nice bonus, but if you can't have both marketshare is far more important and prestigious. If it wasn't ms and sony wouldn't have been selling at a loss to gain marketshare

Companies sell at a loss to gain marketshare and make more profit down the line.

Really! It's true! Microsoft and Sony are not actually corportations full of artisans.

BengaBenga said:
bardicverse said:
This suit is black not.

No need to be overly cruel. I think you're overreacting.

You're right Benga, that is overly cruel. No one should have to face the eternal pit of ignornace that is Gamespot.

I can't help being cruel, its in my blood, having been born and raised in NYC.

Khuutra said:
DTG said:

Companies sell at a loss to gain marketshare and make more profit down the line.

Really! It's true! Microsoft and Sony are not actually corportations full of artisans.

You don't say...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
Khuutra said:
DTG said:

You don't say...

DTG, I really hope you were being sarcastic.  I've seen you say some wild wild way out there things, but I so hope you didn't really mean what you just said.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)