By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Race Pro. Looks better than Forza!

no way forza 3 will go ape-shiznit on race-Pro, Turn 10 Pwnz!

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Around the Network

Sorry but I've looked over evey screen and video I could find for this game and as a whole I would not say it looks any better than Forza 2.  There certainly are some textures that are much better, however, another facet of that screen/video is severely lacking the same attention to detail.  I like even results better than mixed results when comparing graphics.  I'm sure the final release could be much different though.  does anyone else think the details on the in car shots are incredibly bad/fake? 

also this is the 1st time i've seen screenshots of this game, since i'm a racing car junkie i might get it! but hopefully forza motorsport 3 comes out next year and GT5 TOO!!!!

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

CGI-Quality said:
@ Bdoid

I mean Race Pro is no Gran Turismo 5 or Project Gotham Racing 4, but those sceens look fantastic. This game is shaping up to be a visual treat IMO.

I'm not saying it is bad (except the in-car shots, details are bad here for me).  I'm just saying it does not look better than forza 2.  It does look good.  Fantastic textures/shading in spots and lacking it other areas.  If I was to assign a 1-100/letter grade based on personal preferences like every other website and jerk with a blog does I would give race pro a 85ish/solid B whereas Forza 2 for me would be a 90/A- to B+  They just need to bring it together as a whole and not be so patchy.

I just read the news about this on IGN posted yesterday.

Does anyone here own a racing wheel for the 360?

I'd be interested to see if this ap works well with a racing wheel.

Damn man I still need to get GRiD, /cry I need money.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself