By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sega Soccer Slam and Raze's Hell Become Xbox Originals on Monday

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3171773

Sega Soccer Slam and Raze's Hell Become Xbox Originals on Monday

Each game will be released as a download from the Xbox Live Marketplace for $15.

By Chris Pereira, 12/10/2008

Microsoft's back catalog of Xbox games available through the Xbox Live Marketplace will be getting two titles deeper on Monday, December 15. For 1,200 Microsoft points ($15) each, you can own a digital copy of Sega Soccer Slam or Raze's Hell. The latter received a positive reception when it was reviewed back in 2005, but the $15 price -- while standard for Xbox Originals -- seems a bit high for a game that originally retailed for only $20. This would've been an opportune occasion to introduce another tier of pricing for Xbox Originals, but it looks like it's going to be $15 no matter what.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

rip off...i paid $3 for razes hell brand new...and thats what its worth.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Your link for razes hell isnt working.
what type of game is it?
I like some of the back catalogue games.

I've wanted to try razes hell.... nothing more though, just try.
Maybe MS could release demos for the XBO service? I mean, like the ones that were already made!?!?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

i'm still waitin for shenmue 2, Knights of the old republic, and panzer dragoon orta

Around the Network

have Sega Soccer Slam a online mode?

Oh such poor choices, is Splinter Cell up yet? I can't be bothered to look right now.