By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First FFVII Then XII Then Crisis Core...Now Dissidia! (Potions)

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Lol yeah there going fast. dude let me know which ones ya got will ya? lol ima try and get the cloud and sephiroth chaos one.

I looked at ebay. I almost bought a whole set but the guy was going to empty out the cans! Hellz no!

I don't want to spend more than $100 on soft drinks I probably won't drink.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Lol yeah there going fast. dude let me know which ones ya got will ya? lol ima try and get the cloud and sephiroth chaos one.

I looked at ebay. I almost bought a whole set but the guy was going to empty out the cans! Hellz no!

I don't want to spend more than $100 on soft drinks I probably won't drink.

Rofl!!! Good call man.

I remember seeing those(the older FF potions) at the supermarket(yes, I am in Japan!) and I was like wtf is this? I never did try them out though. I haven't bothered to check if they are still there, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were replaced by the new Dissidia ones.
I'd rather not buy a more expensive "drink" especially when I don't know how they taste. Maybe I should pick one up for the hell of it, though I haven't been into FF games for years...

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:

I remember seeing those(the older FF potions) at the supermarket(yes, I am in Japan!) and I was like wtf is this? I never did try them out though. I haven't bothered to check if they are still there, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were replaced by the new Dissidia ones.
I'd rather not buy a more expensive "drink" especially when I don't know how they taste. Maybe I should pick one up for the hell of it, though I haven't been into FF games for years...

You should dude! i hear they taste like liquid cotton candy / Sports Drinkish.

Btw did any of you guys watch the vid till the ending? Lmao wtf!?

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
smbu2000 said:

After actually checking out the commercial, I think I may check around and see about picking up some of these, if I see them. Specifically the FFIV and FFVI cans. I'm not really a big fan of any of the FF's after VI (VII was ok, but I don't want the can(s))

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.

smbu2000 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
smbu2000 said:

After actually checking out the commercial, I think I may check around and see about picking up some of these, if I see them. Specifically the FFIV and FFVI cans. I'm not really a big fan of any of the FF's after VI (VII was ok, but I don't want the can(s))

Cool, let me know how it tastes, i wont be drinking mine because of the rareness lol.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
smbu2000 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
smbu2000 said:

Cool, let me know how it tastes, i wont be drinking mine because of the rareness lol.

Haha, well I'm sure if I drank them I could always just buy more. I think the Chaos one doesn't sound too bad with the dark muscat grape flavor. I like muscat grape gummies, so this should be ok, I'm not quite sure about the grapefruit flavored one though, Cosmos.

I've never been that big a grapefruit fan. It just makes me think of that "new" pepsi flavor I tried out last year, Ice Cucumber (Japan only). My god that was horrible stuff! I can see why it was only on sale for like a month, hehe. (if you don't know what I'm talking about see here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19230461/ )

Musckat grape flavor is good? well, then I hope i'm in for a treat then.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Well I finally went and picked up some cans of this, 3 to be exact. They were about $2 each from the convenience store. Here are the ones that I got:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/smbu2000/misc/CIMG2435.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/smbu2000/misc/CIMG2438.jpg

1st pic is one side of the cans and the 2nd pic is the other side of the cans. The Chaos cans are from FF4 and FF6(my two fav. FF games) and the other one has Tina(aka Terra) from FF6 and the Emperor from FF2 or so it says.

I'm drinking the Cosmos one now(white can) and it's not too bad. I was expecting it to be a lot worse actually, hehe. I prefer the "art style" cans over the "cg style" cans, which is why I'm drinking the Cosmos one. I'll probably buy another Chaos one later and save the FF4/FF6 ones that I have. I love the Cefca(Kefka) and Cecil art on the cans, it looks great.