By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will happen when Nintendo reaches 50%....

whatever said:
Strategyking92 said:
life goes on, the xbox is going to break even

Yes, your xbox is definitely going to break.

Not yet, sucka!

Well, one can always try to bring a console down - even if it has the best library with generation. 

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

The world will explode.

noname2200 said:
Long live the PC Master Race!

ROFL!

noname2200 said:
Long live the PC Master Race!

Once the PSForces are more or less defeated, and the MSForces are scrambling for crumbs... who do you think Nintendo will go after?

NINTENDO WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

All hail our overlords. May they reign for many generations to come.

Around the Network

Nice read.

@OP:
I didn't ROTFLASTC, but I certainly chuckled heartily!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

There will be some shifts. Just as todays self espousing hardcore gamers think only franchises begun in the PS1-PS2 era are both hard core and innovative, a new generation will grow up thinking the same thing about Wii and perhaps Wii2 games.

The reality is, Nintendo gets slammed by the old guard for continuing old franchises but they never give credit for new inventions like Wii Fit. When Nintendo tried to make Nintendo 64 the hardcore console, they got their ass handed to them on a silver platter and the very audience they tried to please with excessive content in two or three areas chose the variety on PS1. Your going to see a shift at some point when the old audience finally admits its hated Mario and Zelda for five or ten years and either chooses to like Wii Fit and Nintendogs and the new stuff like Cosmic Walker, or else they'll just never understand that the genres they wanted were either too cookie cutter or too radically different from Nintendo preferred to make/offer. Wii will eventually have more variety, and the new audiences will see it as the modern-era NES/PS1, offering everything except the most complicated conventional games the shrinking old audience wanted.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu