By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did the DQX announcement change your Kingdom Hearts 3 Predictions?

Wiintendo said:

it's not out of the realm of possibility, think about it, all those games are exclusive, but would it be easier to change the graphics engine a tad or make 2-3 seperate games?

chain of memories is much more a port than exclusive, so there's one multiplat in the series.

it could happen.

I'm more excited for Mushroom Kingdom Hearts anyways.  Chocobos and Yoshi's, Cloud and Link, Mario and Mickey, way cooler.

Ganondorf and Link

Locked in silent battle in the middle of a sea of Heartless

I will buy thirteen copies

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:
If it goes Wii exclusive, I will bomb SE. What do Nintendo fans know about HALF of Nomura's work? They don't know about FFVII, VIII, IX, X, and X-2, which is where all the cameos come from, and the story itsself...well they just know nothing

Yep, call me when you bomb them, i'll help. Better yet, what the hell do 360 fanboys know about it either? Better go PS3 exclusive SE.

Soriku said:
BMaker11 said:
If it goes Wii exclusive, I will bomb SE. What do Nintendo fans know about HALF of Nomura's work? They don't know about FFVII, VIII, IX, X, and X-2, which is where all the cameos come from, and the story itsself...well they just know nothing

I would like to see your reaction if it doesn't end up on the wii :P

nope,

my opinion is "still too far away to truly care"

Soriku said:
BMaker11 said:

Haha, perfect facepalm timing... first time I laughed at the Picard one in a while

@BMaker / Smashed: Not all people that played KH were Sony fanboys, you know. Most people are simply gamers, and they likely bought the Wii or 360 this generation. Why do you think FFXIII is going to the 360? Take a look at DMC4's sales, it looks like more 360 users in the west know about the DMC franchise than PS3 users do (the one that was exclusive to PS before).

Around the Network

Either Wii exclusive or multiplatform.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

ctk495 said:
Soriku said:
BMaker11 said:

I would like to see your reaction if it doesn't end up on the wii :P

He'd probably go rabid, and finally reveal himself as gballzack.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

who? 

Stats87 said:
outlawauron said:

who? 

Long time fanatic and forum rioter. You had to be there.

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?tab=forum&id=3832

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

LordTheNightKnight said:
vdoesntforgive said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
DQ doesn't change much. Kingdom Hearts is far more popular in America than anywhere else.

Equal possiblilty of being Wii exclusive or 360/ps3 multiplat.

You do know, right (and I can't stress this enough), that the Wii isn't just popular in Japan?

It's that they are trying to convince themselves that Dragon Quest being on the Wii will magically only affect Japan, when that same argument failed to stop the DS.

No. I just meant that it's more a western targeted game. Meaning it's not as obvious as DQ being Wii exclusive when the competitors are all but dead in hardware and software sales in the only place on Earth where it matters.