By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did the DQX announcement change your Kingdom Hearts 3 Predictions?

Everybody, post where you had predicted KHIII to go, and if you've changed your mind since DQX was announced for the Wii that put your new prediction

For me:

Old Prediction - It will be on the Wii, I'm not sure if it will be exclusive though

New Prediction - unchanged

Around the Network

Nope, since I already predicted Wii.

That said, I still think they'll judge it based on how well each handheld version does, and if they're roughly equal it'll go to Wii because of DQ.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Ive been calling Wii for over a year now. The Disney Charaters, combined with the core SE audience is guarenteed sales.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Hoping for a multiplatform release, but anticipating a Wii release.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

im was and still am predicting a wii exclusive for kh3

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

itll either be multiplatform or wii exclusive

still predicting it for the Wii (unfortunately).

DQ doesn't change much. Kingdom Hearts is far more popular in America than anywhere else.

Equal possiblilty of being Wii exclusive or 360/ps3 multiplat.

Yes...

I was 100% sure that KH3 will be a Wii exclusive... now I'm 110% sure.

=p

I am 111% sure it will be on the Wii. Unchanged.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709