By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does your gamespot have fanboys?

If your gamestop has fanboys plz tell me how cuz im hearing people at game stop has fanboyism

sorry for saying gamespot  instead of gamestop

Around the Network

i have been to a gamestop where several the workers did not like the Wii at all. I have not seen to much of 360 over PS3... it is more of a HD bias.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

my old gamestop in NY, they used to really like the wii.
ive been to my gamestop in CT a few times, and the guy i talk to that works there always talks to me about the wii/ds, and occasionally the ps3, sooo. idk

What's a gamestop?? you crazy Americans :P

Anyhoo, down under at my local Gamesmen, Game or EB, most of the people working there have 2 consoles, and the only reason they don't have the 3rd is due to lack of money. I generally eavesdrop on them giving advice and I haven't really heard any fanboyism.

Australians might pay a lot for our games, but we get damn good service

Well once during the last gen (and don't ask me how i remember this) I overheard a gamestop clerk telling a woman the orig. xbox was a great family console. Now, that was during the reign of the PS2 x.x Just chew on that a minute.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

yes my gamestop is filled with 360 fanboys. i got a call from my gamestop that they were throwing a GEARS 2 party because it just came out.

This is what they said. Hi... were throwing a gears 2 party, you can stay for the fun or pick up the game and leave. but when MGS4 came out, it didn't any celebration. im tired of ps3 games, both exclusive and multiplaform getting discriminated simplity because of the sony logo.

they just hate sony for some stupid reason

havent been there for over a year because they told my mom there was no such thing as guitar hero for the ps3 last year. (I went there with my mom 2 days ago but that doesn't count because it was just for her to try out the Wii. so i staye in the front. But there was a hot girl working there.... I shoulda hit on her)

Max King of the Wild said:

havent been there for over a year because they told my mom there was no such thing as guitar hero for the ps3 last year. (I went there with my mom 2 days ago but that doesn't count because it was just for her to try out the Wii. so i staye in the front. But there was a hot girl working there.... I shoulda hit on her)

Hopefully not with your mother there.

MontanaHatchet said:

LOL... do you think it would be awkward for me or are you thinking the girl would think I was a loser? because if you hink I'd be too embarrassed to say silly things in front of my mom you don't know me.

MontanaHatchet said:

LOL... do you think it would be awkward for me or are you thinking the girl would think I was a loser? because if you hink I'd be too embarrassed to say silly things in front of my mom you don't know me.

Would be awkward for me, but you're right, I don't know you. Maybe you wouldn't have a problem with it.