By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Live Continues to Grow

madskillz said:
I wish you could have cribs and such - have your avatar walk around and visit other cribs - and even trash your friend's spot - like in Animal Kingdom.

I do like the NXE and will try the Home beta. However, streaming movies is the bomb and I definitely look forward to seeing what else MS has coming down the tubes.

@ Halogamer - even though we are political ying-yang, I think your avatar is a mess. It's funny and I like it.

Why thanks the maddie.  I always likd my cowboy hat while I'm workin' hard @ Crawford and having my skillz learnd. 

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!  (or G W)

Around the Network
halogamer1989 said:
madskillz said:
I wish you could have cribs and such - have your avatar walk around and visit other cribs - and even trash your friend's spot - like in Animal Kingdom.

I do like the NXE and will try the Home beta. However, streaming movies is the bomb and I definitely look forward to seeing what else MS has coming down the tubes.

@ Halogamer - even though we are political ying-yang, I think your avatar is a mess. It's funny and I like it.

Why thanks the maddie.  I always likd my cowboy hat while I'm workin' hard @ Crawford and having my skillz learnd. 

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!  (or G W)

I'm skating on slick roads in Harris County, Houston tonight after some flurries. You still think I'm in ABQ? Nah ... been here since June.

LIVE is awesome.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)