By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 4-player Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fighting game heading to Wii...

Ugh (Drools all over his desk) I WANT SO BADD!!!!

Long Live SHIO!

Around the Network
elprincipe said:
Wickedshyn said:
Cant wait to hear the character list. I myself will be using Casey Jones

Right on!  This game has a lot of potential, especially with talented devs working on it (although I've never been impressed by any Dead or Alive game).  Hopefully they can create something different and fun with a better online mode than Brawl.  It'd be nice if this game ended up with its own style and not too close to Brawl, as great a game as Brawl is.

Not even DOA2?  Four-player tag battles on the Dreamcast were incredible, back in the day.

OT:  I'm in for some cautious optimism.  I still break out Turtles in Time every now and then.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Ubisoft trying to not be tosspots confirmed?? :P

Anyway, sounds alot more interesting than most fighting games do to me, shall keep an eye on it

Oh shit...?

Can't help but be cautiously optimistic.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

It also seems to have a lot of potential in terms of sales, good game that would offer something to gamers (story mode, multiplayer) and appeal to non gamers and younger audience.

Around the Network

So this is basically just SSBB with TMNT. Why does the Wii have such an insane number of fighting games?

If they can polish up the online, I might grab this one.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

This sounds very promising. :D

Where's all the Ubisoft boycotters?

Not that we know anything about whether this might actually be good, but it's at least promising so far.

This is just too much awesomeness!!

Ha. Thats crazy. Hope it turns out great.