By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White knight Chronicles to have built-in Social Networking Service

Epic.

Around the Network

I can't wait.

Localization Nao!

It's pretty obvious L5 and Sony want to make this one for the long ride aka franchise time. This one needs to do well, the second even more so (dont be silly, there will be a second) and bang, we start getting ourselves some spin off's for the PSP.

@ Kylie

No concrete date but the NA release is expected in Spring.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

2 NEW JAPANESE TV TRAILERS

THANKYOU SONY FOR PROMOTING IT!

nice trailer. im just wondering when is the game coming out in america. its out on christmas for japan (damm you japaneese), while the american/european versions haven't been given release dates. i probability going to pick it up because i seen a bunch of trailers. they remind me of the feeling i got when i saw the kindom of hearts commerical last gen, the music, gameplay, animation, everything was perfect and makes me want to get it

and im not really a rpg fan

Word is the localization is already well under way, with eyes on a March or April release. More likely April.

This is pretty much what I expected all along.

WKC looks to be the "shot in the arm" next gen JRPGs needed. The fact that one of people looking forward to this game isn't much of an RPG fan only furthers this "shot in the arm" theory. WKC will be the AAA JRPG that "The Last Remnant" should've been. Sony better market the hell out of this game when it gets released in the West. Sony and Level 5 have in their hands is what could potentially be the next big JRPG series.

Riachu said:
WKC looks to be the "shot in the arm" next gen JRPGs needed. The fact that one of people looking forward to this game isn't much of an RPG fan only furthers this "shot in the arm" theory. WKC will be the AAA JRPG that "The Last Remnant" should've been. Sony better market the hell out of this game when it gets released in the West. Sony and Level 5 have in their hands is what could potentially be the next big JRPG series.

Exactly. It looks it can be a nice refresh for JRPGs in the West. LO has sold ok, but nothing earth shattering. We need more JRPGs!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Epicn Pop! Whoo!!!

This game should feed my JRPG epic need. Sony + Level 5 = Nothin but Win.