By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White knight Chronicles to have built-in Social Networking Service

outlawauron said:
*~Onna76~* said:
Its because the Americans have such a habit to interfere with international affairs, or we in Europe for instance wouldn't give a rats who became president of the US, honestly.

And Obama won't change that at all. Blame the democratic house and senate.

The only ones that are to blame are those selfish Republicans, who think that countries like the Netherlands just hop behind their asses like little puppies, with one guy in particular. At least Obama wants to coorperate with other countries and cares about environment issues. Bush used enough bombs for the past 8 years they can hardly smell any oxigen in Iraque.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Lol... political debate... what? The Anarchyz how do you feel about people voting for Obama because of Oprah?

*~Onna76~* said:
Its because the Americans have such a habit to interfere with international affairs, or we in Europe for instance wouldn't give a rats who became president of the US, honestly.

Wrong.

Polls have shown that Europeans are interested in it, because it depicts how the US is going to handle its foreign affairs for the coming years.  That is why an overwhelming majority wanted Obama in office, because he is more of a talker and more of a cooperator in the eyes of Europe.

The fact who becomes the president of the US, is of vital importance to Europe (and to a lot of other countries).

ONTOPIC:   Reading up on this game, it looks very very very nice.  Should be worthy of a purchase when it comes to Europe.

Indeed better go on topic guys This whole political issue in this oh so beautiful WKC topic is getting out of hand and to be honest... I HATE politics hahaha...

Any idea when WKC is going to release in the West?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo