By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Holy Fuck. 6 pages without mod interference (except for a small visit from mrstickball).

A lot of lulz here, but it's finished now:

Everyone that trolls in this thread will get an immediate ban, no warning. I'm sick of the fact that every week the sales threads turn into every fanboy's wet dream poolparty.

Around the Network

I'm a little late to the party. I blame that on studying for finals and hockey practice last night.

Just wanted to say very nice DS/Wii/360 numbers. The PS3 just keeps falling farther behind- I really thought they'd be closing the gap soon.

Squilliam said:
izaaz101 said:
DMeisterJ said:

Look at my sig, it definitely goes both ways, or all three ways actually.

Woah, hold on a minute there. I've heard of going both ways, but what this going all three ways?

You've never had a three way?

Three ways are fine inventions, but this going all three ways seems different. Going both ways indicates that you're bisexual - what does going all three ways mean? Are you trisexual? What is trisexualism? That's what I meant.

I think the Wii is managing to do great for its price. It has been at that price for over 2 years now. It is reaching a price saturation. It needs a price cut bad.

irstupid said:
I think the Wii is managing to do great for its price. It has been at that price for over 2 years now. It is reaching a price saturation. It needs a price cut bad.

Do we check the same numbers? 

Around the Network

No it doesn't .The wii is a phenomenon unlike anything we've seen before

BengaBenga said:
irstupid said:

Do we check the same numbers?

Perhaps (s)he's a joke poster (see the name).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

ha i was just changing the ps3 to wii, cause was down but expected cause week after black friday I doubt as many going out spending money. (posted from the first page, and looking up now at few post before, hoping no ban for me, lol)

But was this the week that supposedly a huge amount was supposed to be in walmart. or how big was that walmart thing, was it just blown out of proportion over the internet.

Considering Microsoft moves the most software, when they sell tons of consoles, thats more software sales for them while Sony struggles on 3rd parties struggle to sell on Wii.

PREDICTIONS:
360 will outsell PS3 YTD for 2008. (CHECK!)
360 will have the best showing at E3 & TGS in 2009
2009 will be another year for the 360 over PS3
End OF 2009 SALES :: 360 - 40M;  PS3 - 30M; Wii - 70M

Zombl337 said:
Considering Microsoft moves the most software, when they sell tons of consoles, thats more software sales for them while Sony struggles on 3rd parties struggle to sell on Wii.

Actually, I think Nintendo moves the most software. Microsoft definitely moves the most software per console (attach rate) but the Wii has sold more software.

202,693,199- Wii

180,380,507- 360

According to the November 29th numbers.