By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
StanGable said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Ps3 isn't terribly disappointing....but I feel its unfair to expect huge things from it at this price point for which it has been at for greater than 12 Months.

360 is doing magnificent & deservedly so....its a great value at $199

I await the SW numbers now

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Sony say that people would be willing to pay the price of the PS3 just because it came with everything that the 360 doesn't? If so, it FAR from unfair to expect HUGE SALES from them

The 360 + a BD player is still $50 cheaper than a PS3.  What else does the PS3 do?  Stream HD netflix?

Around the Network
TheBigFatJ said:
StanGable said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Ps3 isn't terribly disappointing....but I feel its unfair to expect huge things from it at this price point for which it has been at for greater than 12 Months.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Sony say that people would be willing to pay the price of the PS3 just because it came with everything that the 360 doesn't? If so, it FAR from unfair to expect HUGE SALES from them

The 360 + a BD player is still $50 cheaper than a PS3.  What else does the PS3 do?  Stream HD netflix?

It has a built in vibrator if you happen to be a woman.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

amp316 said:
Falcon095 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
I don't even know what Logo is, lol. I can't believe this thread even has an argument about rappers in it. And Buddha. This is an epic thread.

What can i say? Buddha is a wise guy

I've been called a wise guy too. Or is that wise ass?

You can always ask God.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Infamous said:
TheBigFatJ said:

I never knew that!  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

leo-j said:
Wii is a monster, its like everyone on earth wants one, its so wierd how something can sell like that.

It is as I have forseen it

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network
BoleroOfFire said:
Infamous said:
TheBigFatJ said:

I never knew that!  

Yeah. But the Wii Remote has rumble functionality.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Infamous said:
TheBigFatJ said:

I never knew that!  

Yeah. But the Wii Remote has rumble functionality.

Duh, that's why women buy it.  Sony really should advertise that vibrator.   

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Infamous said:
TheBigFatJ said:
StanGable said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Wait a second.. what happen if you happen to be man?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I think its funny that people are like "wii is a monster" or "every body wants one".

have any of you taken a look at the DS?
its consistently sold better than wii and its 50 MILLION UNITS HIGHER!
Its still breaking records 4 years later.
insane!
DS is crazy( and dont get me wrong i think wii sales are great but i just cant get over how well the ds is selling)

hello how are you.

Paperdiego said:
I think its funny that people are like "wii is a monster" or "every body wants one".

have any of you taken a look at the DS?
its consistently sold better than wii and its 50 MILLION UNITS HIGHER!
Its still breaking records 4 years later.
insane!
DS is crazy( and dont get me wrong i think wii sales are great but i just cant get over how well the ds is selling)

The thing is that if you look at the chartz, the Wii is tracking faster than the DS