By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow, this thread became even more exciting since I left. What's this about 'sales are all they've got'? Considering the fact that this is a video games sales site, as others have mentioned, what else is there to discuss here? Please enlighten me, 2/3 Sony Fanboy.

@amp: I pictured you more as an Oxygen kind of guy.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

I see jerks on both sides. That's all I'm saying. Being cruel to one another over the choice of a video game console is simply ridiculous.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

ROFLOL...talk about "I diverge..." how this this topic switch to one about wanna be rappers of questionable talents...sorry but all of that crew suck...and I've heard zip out of them to say they have top skill level.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

amp316 said:
I see jerks on both sides. That's all I'm saying. Being cruel to one another over the choice of a video game console is simply ridiculous.

Exactly.

DMeisterJ said:
@ okey

My face?

No, PS3 fanboys' faces.

What's the difference? :P

Around the Network

Welcome back Ms. OfFire. Oxygen's alright but I don't do Logo.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

--OkeyDokey-- said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ okey

My face?

No, PS3 fanboys' faces.

What's the difference? :P

lol. 

Must you be so cheeky?

I didn't think xbox was going to be in the 300k range even with price. I think price is a factor to some extent for all consoles, just has to be; but its not a sole factor.

I agree PS3 is doing good compared to itself (previous weeks,years) but the real question is how it is doing compared to others in the market. It just doesn't look too good but being 3rd place does not mean sudden doom, in the end there still should be a PS4. Also there is still a good chance PS3 could over take xbox but it won't be a big lead.

I don't even know what Logo is, lol. I can't believe this thread even has an argument about rappers in it. And Buddha. This is an epic thread.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

DMeisterJ you are not helping things by obviously displaying the fact that it is getting to you. Just ignore what they say.

I am very intrigued by Jaffes comments about GoW3. That and KZ2 might force be to buy a PS3 even though I got a blu ray player on Black Friday. I am hoping for a price drop. Not for helping their sales, but for helping me get one.

Excellent 360 numbers, great work. Cannot wait to see what 2009 has in store.