By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow lot of tension going on in this weeks #'s thread i'll take the advice Fernando said yeah the ps3 is doing bad only compared to the other consoles though the only thing sony guys can look froward to is that the 360 will run out of breath in the future in terms of price cuts as sony still can make many b4 it gets to $199 or even $249

360 definitely stepped there game up this year in eu according to my thread ps360wii pricing history they got 10 bundles out there for this holiday including a 360 Core Halo3 & PGR4 for only £159€199 wow

As 4 the Wii im stumped like Leo J in why its selling this way he's right there haven't been many games out recently that made u go wow

But all in all i think if there were no 360 arcades in the world the 360's #'s would be = or less than sony's which is't to good for 360 since NA 360 costs $399-$299 ps3 $499-$399

EU 360 costs £229 €299 £169€239 and PS3 £349€449 £299€399

JAP 360 costs 39,800yen 29,800yen and PS3  45,000yen, 39,980yen

so it won't look good for 360 if sony is smart enough to bring out a economic sku for 299$ next year clearly thats the only thing i think y 360 is doing so good they got that arcade down to 199$, £129 €179, 19,800yen

u can see all that and more only at BHR's PS360Wii pricing history

Play Me

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Fernando said:
Just say it: "The PS3 is doing bad"

You guys will feel better... just face it... face your fears...

The problem is people like you and Maynard who are rubbing in the fact that the PS3 isn't doing good. 

Don't be an asshole. 

Make your observation, and move on. 

The PS3 isn't doing good.  Big fucking deal.  You take the console wars so seriously.  Guess how much the PS3 not doing good affects your everyday life?  None.  You don't work for Sony, or have stock in the company, so if it sells 1 unit or 1 billion units in a week, the fact of the matter is that it has no affect on you positively or negatively.  The fact that you get some sort of sick enjoyment or pleasure out of what some people do take to heart makes you an asshole and a very sad person.  Some people cannot tell the difference between what affects them and what doesn't, and physically can't admit that the PS3 is doing bad because of that.  But it's not up to you to rub it in and get some sort of pleasure out of always posting your PS3 hate.  We all know you don't like it, and love that they're not doing good.  But rubbing it in is such a bitch move. 

I really don't care if I get reported or banned for the comment or what I said, because someone needs to tell the fucking truth on this site, and if I'm going to be the only person to do so, then that's what I'm going to do.

Ur right, sometimes I feel left out from this site because I don't take sales and/or bragging about sales so seriously.

DMeisterJ said:
Fernando said:

The problem is people like you and Maynard who are rubbing in the fact that the PS3 isn't doing good. 

Don't be an asshole. 

The PS3 isn't doing good.  Big fucking deal.  You take the console wars so seriously.  Guess how much the PS3 not doing good affects your everyday life?  None.  You don't work for Sony, or have stock in the company, so if it sells 1 unit or 1 billion units in a week, the fact of the matter is that it has no affect on you positively or negatively.  The fact that you get some sort of sick enjoyment or pleasure out of what some people do take to heart makes you an asshole and a very sad person.  Some people cannot tell the difference between what affects them and what doesn't, and physically can't admit that the PS3 is doing bad because of that.  But it's not up to you to rub it in and get some sort of pleasure out of always posting your PS3 hate.  We all know you don't like it, and love that they're not doing good.  But rubbing it in is such a bitch move. 

I really don't care if I get reported or banned for the comment or what I said, because someone needs to tell the fucking truth on this site, and if I'm going to be the only person to do so, then that's what I'm going to do.

youre taking things a bit to serious yourself

waiting for SW numbers is stopping me from doing my essay not good.

So, 360 is looking to blow 2007 out of the water, but watch the naysayers tell us that 360 will die in 2009...My initial belief is that 360 might have a really outside chance to 40 million...sure...it's going to be VERY hard to sell 13-14 million 360s in 2009, but look at what it did in 2008, and if M$ can get the 45nm 360 slim out, and drop the price to $149...zoom! Realistically, I think 35 million for 360 in 2009 is a given, and even that will have been an incredible achieve for a brand that was given very little chance of competing.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
amp316 said:
Why do Nintendo fans hijack these threads with irrelevant comments?

Because we don't have "AAA" games, duuuuuh!

This is true. If we had "AAA" games we'd be playing them and not hanging out on this site. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

11ht11 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Fernando said:

Don't be an asshole. 

youre taking things a bit to serious yourself

I think I may have cursed a bit much in there and did a little name-calling, but the point is still there.

The cursing just makes my point a little more easier to see.

Fuckin' A right DMJ.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

@DMeisterJ

A lot of people say things about Sony, but I have noticed that you have something against me... you always reply specifically to what I say about Sony.

Well... it's nice to have a stalker... but please, cut it out... I wasn't trolling or anything.

Besides... this is a SALES site... if Sony is doing badly with their SALES, they I have the right to say that they are doing bad.

Max King of the Wild said:
yung - is that a black guy with an alfalfa hair cut... i never tought Id see the day

LOL it's supposed to be a mohawk.