By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The glaring flaw in LBP that caused me to trade it in last night.

I got 30 plays on my level The Underworld is around 20 minutes... That was last night. It's probably hit around 50 plays by this point (it was at 47 last time I checked), which is another trophy. =)

EDIT: I underestimated. 69 plays, actually. =)

I kept on accidently republishing it though, which probably kept on pushing it back onto the front page. Mayhaps you should have tried that?

Around the Network

I also was thinking of this, there should be another page named New Levels and also easier ways to search for new levels.

BTW how the heck did you only get 13 plays, each time I publish a level I easily get 50 plays inside an hour. Also if you keep updating it, each time you republish it you will get a lot of plays.

Thats unfortunate...all you really needed to do was republish your level and it would have come to "the front" again.

PSN - Thwip 

the system sucks, plus it means that its really hard to find new levels. They need a more Youtube like system imo.

You know that it's not a problem of LBP but a problem of anything with user-generated content. The competition is really tough.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network

I republished my level at least 10 times. There's just too many levels.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Maybe try changing your level's name?

What's it called at the moment?

Always a good idea is post in the comments section of the levels on the first page of "Cool Levels". Just post asking people to play your level, then post the level name.

That brought me plenty of plays.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

We don't have a single piece of info on your level........maybe there's a reason why it's not being played......

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

You lose.