By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll: Decide What Game Cactus Will Buy

Xen said:
No idea on Devil Summoner...

Front Mission gets REALLY repetetive... and it's not a game you can dive in for hours, it just doesn't grip.

I played Disgaea 3 only... it's pretty good. I'd assume Disgaea 2 is also good.

That's what happened to me with Front Mission 4. Great game, but I needed long breaks from it.

The thing with DDS is that although I'm sure it will be amazing, I probably won't get the Second for a very long time (when Atlus decides to reprint it so I can get it cheaper). Without spoiling anything, does the first game end on a cliffhanger that'll make me want to play the second right away?

Around the Network

Front Mission 3.

The other cactus in town sais you should play front mission.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

The mob clearly has good taste on this one. Disgaea 2 is easily the best game on that list.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
The mob clearly has good taste on this one. Disgaea 2 is easily the best game on that list.

Which did you like better; Disgaea or Disgaea 2? Is the humor as strong as the first?

Around the Network
Cactus said:
Xen said:
No idea on Devil Summoner...

Front Mission gets REALLY repetetive... and it's not a game you can dive in for hours, it just doesn't grip.

I played Disgaea 3 only... it's pretty good. I'd assume Disgaea 2 is also good.

That's what happened to me with Front Mission 4. Great game, but I needed long breaks from it.

The thing with DDS is that although I'm sure it will be amazing, I probably won't get the Second for a very long time (when Atlus decides to reprint it so I can get it cheaper). Without spoiling anything, does the first game end on a cliffhanger that'll make me want to play the second right away?

It'll make you want to start 2, but not right away. It doesn't end in a middle of an important event is what I mean.

Cactus said:
Gnizmo said:

Which did you like better; Disgaea or Disgaea 2? Is the humor as strong as the first?

The humor is just as strong as the first. It takes a little bit to adjust to the new characters, but it was an amazing experience overall. It is hard for me to say which is my favorite though. They are both so amazing that I love them like my children. That said, Disgaea 2 is the only game I have played even after falling asleep with the controller in my hand. The game had a hold on me that not even unconsciousness could break.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Hmm, dude, I think you should get Disgaea anyway. When I bought my copies of DDS, I got 'em both together... just to cover my bases... you can never know the grip the game will have on you.

I got 'em both for around $50.

Last chance to vote. I'm ordering the winner sometime tomorrow!

if you loved Nocturne, then get DDS. The ending will make you get the second part.