By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll: Decide What Game Cactus Will Buy

I have some money processing in my PayPal account and I've narrowed down a list of games that I want to buy to these four:

Front Mission 3 (Used - Like New)

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (New)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (New)

Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (New)

I can get them all for about the same price, so that't not an issue, though I can only buy one. I loved every SMT game that I've played, I loved the first Disgaea, and I also really enjoyed the first Front Mission, and to a lesser extent Front Mission 4.

I give the oppertunity to the VGC community to decide for me. If you want, you could also post a little bit about why you chose the game.

Poll closes on the 15th (stupid PayPal is slow for Canadian transfers). I'll buy the winning game that day.

Around the Network

OK, the poll is screwed, and I don't know how to fix it. Well, it doesn't matter since the votes are still visible for the most part.

If there are all the same price than Front Mission 3 will likely have better release value if you want to sell it in a few months.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

FreeTalkLive said:
If there are all the same price than Front Mission 3 will likely have better release value if you want to sell it in a few months.

Resale value is not really an issue for me, though it is something I'll take into consideration.

Go for DDS.

Finished both, loved both.

Around the Network

It seems that there is no love for Devil Summoner. I read a lot that it's the worst PS2 SMT game. Any truth in that. I'm guessing that even if it's true, it's still amazing...

EDIT: Oh nevermind. It got a vote as I was posting :P

hey... that's a nice cactus you've got there

Phoenix_Wiight said:

That you very much.

...and let me say that the Ace Attorney series is actually one of my favourite all time.

No idea on Devil Summoner...

Front Mission gets REALLY repetetive... and it's not a game you can dive in for hours, it just doesn't grip.

I played Disgaea 3 only... it's pretty good. I'd assume Disgaea 2 is also good.

Cactus said:
Phoenix_Wiight said:

That you very much.

...and let me say that the Ace Attorney series is actually one of my favourite all time.

that makes you a pretty cool dude. and nice sig lol, Hotel Dusk was great.

tho I havn't played any games in your poll, my friend is a Disgaea fan and loves the series