By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 over-rated games of 2008

Whaaaaat, Mass Effect?!? Heretics. Did they actually play the game? It's fantastic.

Around the Network

I agree a bit on LBP, too much overrated and most of all hyped.

I soooo not agree about MGS4 for example! That game made me become a MG fan! So no, not for fans only. Also Burnout Paradise, its to me more underrated than overrated. In the top 3 of best games of 2008. I played it nearly to death.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Khuutra said:
kirby007 said:
I dont agree on the #1, it should be in there but lower.
rest of the list is fine

Who overrated Wii Fit?

The casuals

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Spore and GTA 4 are overrated, the rest of the list is BS.

No, there are some nintendo titles which belong to that list too. Burnout paradise,mass effect and L4D overrated? Replace them with brawl, mkwii and no more heroes and the list is perfect.

Around the Network

I'm struggling to understand his logic.

The list if certified fail , it's easily got 5 of the best games releaed this year.

I hate this list it made me so sad. Almost every game on there is a good one. I'd say the only over-rated one there is L4D.

Esa-Petteri said:
No, there are some nintendo titles which belong to that list too. Burnout paradise,mass effect and L4D overrated? Replace them with brawl, mkwii and no more heroes and the list is perfect.

I mildly agree with No More Heroes being overrated, but Mario Kart? Many reviews burned that game because it's too difficult, it only has an 82 on Metacritic. If anything, the game is underrated.

Chrizum said:
Esa-Petteri said:

I mildly agree with No More Heroes being overrated, but Mario Kart? Many reviews burned that game because it's too difficult, it only has an 82 on Metacritic. If anything, the game is underrated.