By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "PS3 Has No Games" Argument Needs To Die A Terrible Death

Magnific0 said:
very well written opening post, very true from the first capital letter to the very last period.

My god ...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network
Million said:
scottie said:
"the wii has no hardcore games"
"the ps3 has no games"
"the 360 has no non shooter games"

all need to be killed off immediately

I'll stand by this till I die.

You cannot be serious.

I love this argument. This argument comes from people who own at least two or all three systems this generation. The reason this argument comes up is that most people that own both a PS3 and a 360 tend to buy multiplats on the 360. Of course if you buy a game for a system you are not going to buy it for the other. Leaving less games. Now the PS3 had a number of exclusives in 2008. I ask though how many of those exclusives were kick ass no doubters? I have both and the only exclusive I purchased in 2008 for my PS3 was MGS4.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Khuutra said:
Million said:
scottie said:
"the ps3 has no games"

You cannot be serious.

Oh but I am.

Million said:
Khuutra said:
Million said:
scottie said:
"the ps3 has no games"

You cannot be serious.

Oh but I am.

No, I mean that I refuse to believe it. You would have to be rejecting the very premise upon which reality is based. Do you realize that all it takes is one - one - hardcore game on the Wii to prove your premise false? Just one?

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Million said:
Khuutra said:
Million said:
scottie said:
"the ps3 has no games"

You cannot be serious.

Oh but I am.

No, I mean that I refuse to believe it. You would have to be rejecting the very premise upon which reality is based. Do you realize that all it takes is one - one - hardcore game on the Wii to prove your premise false? Just one?

Ah But there's an eror in your logic , the Wii is incapable of playing hardcore games  I have plenty of highly credible sources including the official SDF website.

haha my evidence is irrefutable have fun being incorrect :).

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

@Khuutra only once you admit I was right .

Now we can only be enemies.

You brought this upon yourself.

Million said:
Khuutra said:
Million said:
Khuutra said:
Million said:
scottie said:
"the ps3 has no games"

You cannot be serious.

Oh but I am.

Ah But there's an eror in your logic , the Wii is incapable of playing hardcore games I have plenty of highly credible sources including the official SDF website.

haha my evidence is irrefutable have fun being incorrect :).

You lose.