By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - We have a celebrity amongst our mod team, MakingMusic476 is Pedobear!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Nah 18 liking a 16 yo is fine, a 20 year old like MM liking those 8-12 yo range, now that's messed up, and I mean he wants them to get fat and put on goth clothes on top of it! It's sick man just sick!

Lol k, cause 16 year olds are most-of-the time the cutest in my book. im safe! for now...

And as for MakingMusic...WTF!? did i miss something? >_>

Yes... yes you did miss something... A LOT of something... http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=50845&page=3

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Nah 18 liking a 16 yo is fine, a 20 year old like MM liking those 8-12 yo range, now that's messed up, and I mean he wants them to get fat and put on goth clothes on top of it! It's sick man just sick!

Lol k, cause 16 year olds are most-of-the time the cutest in my book. im safe! for now...

Yes... yes you did miss something... A LOT of something... http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=50845&page=3

Oh dear...What is that my good lad? 0_o

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Click the link and find all the "hotties" Gnizmo posted the pictures of the kind of women Makingmusic likes, the whole thread overall is full of win.  Read through it!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Click the link and find all the "hotties" Gnizmo posted the pictures of the kind of women Makingmusic likes, the whole thread overall is full of win.  Read through it!

Good Lord Im disturbed yet enlighted! LMAO! oohhh boy rogl wtf?! >_> I Think i may er...avoid MM for a tiny bit. lulz, this...isnt true is it? please tell me its just a joke among pals.... O_O

This was a sad sad secret I tried to keep hidden from the forums for sometime. I can confirm he is indeed the pedobear. I see the way his face lights up everytime we have a Junior Highschool come through our campus on and it worries me. I am the only friend he has left that will talk to him face to face and try to confront his urges, but I can remain silent no longer. I will include a few of the many photos I have taken of him in action. These are both on campus, and at his home.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Good Lord Im disturbed yet enlighted! LMAO! oohhh boy rogl wtf?! >_> I Think i may er...avoid MM for a tiny bit. lulz, this...isnt true is it? please tell me its just a joke among pals.... O_O

Unfortunately this is true. I have seen it with my own eyes! I watched him go whaling after girls of all ages. I try to steer him more towards the adults but I can't always succeed. It may be disturbing, but if you are ever in New Orleans I will gladly show you him in action. It is a truly terrifying sight to behold.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Unfortunately this is true. I have seen it with my own eyes! I watched him go whaling after girls of all ages. I try to steer him more towards the adults but I can't always succeed. It may be disturbing, but if you are ever in New Orleans I will gladly show you him in action. It is a truly terrifying sight to behold.

Gnizmo is right, he admitted his fat girl love a while back, and now this Pedobear deal comes to light, he's a very disturbed soul.

Why do you hate makingmusic so much max.Leave making music alone he is just trying to reach stardom with his songs.

ctk495 said:
Why do you hate makingmusic so much max.Leave making music alone he is just trying to reach stardom with his songs.

But he can't even keep up with his lyrics when he's composing much less ever become a star with it, now me on the other hand outclasses MM on a musical level in every way possible!

Soriku said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Just some posters to help you protect yourself from MM!

LOL. 4Chan notices everything don't they? XD That's one epic pic right there.

i knew it all along =(

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!