By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Post here if you're giving someone a console or games as Christmas gifts

I picked up wii fit for my dad. I am getting a few games for my daughter from her wish list, and also wii music, among other items. So much negative attention by people who never played Wii Music, that it must be good, even if she might be a bit old for it.

2/3rd of the times my wife doesn't appreciate games I get for her (taking months to even try them), so I decided not to even try to find any games for her this year.

Around the Network

bought a ps3 for my brother. And a wii for my sister.... just walked into gamestop and grabbed one....so much better than last year (waited in line for 4 hours at shopko)

I've got my son a Wii with Mario kart, SW Light Saber Duals and SM Galaxy. I will probably add some original nes and snes games from the online store as well.

Wii Fit - for a friend & his girlfriend
Fallout 3 (360) - Brother
Left 4 Dead (360) - Brother
Bioshock (360) - Brother
Assassin's Creed (PS3) - Girlfriend's Brother

I was going to get my brother a 360 but I don't know about now. I'm also going to gave my cousin Mirror's Edge or Gears of War 2 and my other cousin a DS game. Can someone recommend a DS game a 10 year old girl would like, she plays just about anything.

Around the Network

Bought Boom Blox for my dad's side of the family, and I bought Singstar ABBA for my mom. I hope to get Prince of Persia and Valkyria Chronicles for my birthday/christmas.

Present. Getting my bro and unknown gaming gift as of now and Outlaw something as well in gaming.

Who buys presents for other people?

Not me.

I'm buying a Wii for my 2 daughters and some DS games for some of my nephews.

DMeisterJ said:
Who buys presents for other people?

Not me.

So how are you enjoying Toejam & Earl?