By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Post here if you're giving someone a console or games as Christmas gifts

I just ordered a Wii for my brother, with Mario Kart Wii (I'll probably lend him some other games too). I'm not living in my home country, so we can take advantage of the Wii's free online to play together.

I was considering a 360 arcade, but ended up going for the Wii as I think it will have more interesting games for him (Star Wars fan, I'm expecting a decent Star Wars game using MotionPlus eventually), plus the free online issue...

Post your gaming gift experiences if you have any :)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

This reminds me. I need to join the Secret Santa Thread before the 15th. I gotta make sure i can get my hands on a points card first though.

I'm gonna offer a DSL+kawashima for my grandma!

Buying Animal Crossing for one friend, a separate WiiSpeak for another, and a Wii Points card (along with Wanted on DVD) for another.

Oh, and someone's getting something from me in the Secret Santa thread XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

My friend is getting a 360 for christmas, I'm giving her all the games I regret buying. :)

Around the Network
Esa-Petteri said:
My friend is getting a 360 for christmas, I'm giving her all the games I regret buying. :)

That

That's not cool, man

I'm giving my father Red Steel an I'm giving my brother....something. I'm not sure what yet.

As soon as somebody explains to me how the "Wii Secret Santa" thing is going to work!! I'm ready!!

I got 2 360s, 2 Wiis, 1 PS3 and some games for a few friends.Bought them all at once.

JGarret said:
I got 2 360s, 2 Wiis, 1 PS3 and some games for a few friends.Bought them all at once.

....Man do you wanna be my friend

We can pal around a while it will be totally keen

JGarret said:

Wow, now that's a lot of gaming market revenue from a single person ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957