By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How long do you like your games?

Ronster316 said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
Ronster316 said:
Smeags said:
@Ronster

I haven't played it yet. It's actually #2 on the ol' Christmas list.

But I'm really looking forward to it, I've heard great things about the Sonic sections (and other things about the Werehog sections). But I'm glad that a fellow Sega fan is really enjoying it.

The sonic levels have BLISTERING speed, it truly has to be seen to be beleived, AMAZING.... and i actually like the warehog stages, nowhere near as bad as searching for chaos emeralds as rouge in sonic adventure 2....... i would give the game 9/10 and 9/10 for overall difficulty.

You'll love it, good tunes on sonics levels aswell.

And the presentation.............. one word............. WOW, the new sonic engine is great.

That was a living hell, I hated that, and it actually sort of put me off buying secret rings. I love the early Sonic (I actually find the games better than the early Mario ones), but that was just bad.

How long is Unleashed?

Well , before you even consider taking on some of the bosses you will have to build up sonics and werehogs stats , speed ect for sonic and power, life ect fror warehog, the game has the usual side missions like helping the people in various parts of the world and helping them unlocks even more mini missions like completing a 2 minute long stage on one life....... a typical soic stage is like 5 minutes to beging with when your stats are low but when you revisit some of the stages when your stats are high your talking 3 minutes, werehogs stages are typically between 7 to 15 minutes and are pretty good IMO, the latter sonic stages are like 8 to 10 mins long therefore maybe 5 mins when powered up, the last boss takes about 45 mins regardless of how good you are and the last warehog/spnic stage is 45 mins minimum and really is epic.......... overall this game could easily take over 50 hours to complete (including side missions)

Awesome, this actually made me a lot more interested in it. I'll look into it. Thanks for the info.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

@ Oyvoyvoyv......... for me overall its the best sonic since sonic adventure 2 (on console not handhelds) its better than sonic heroes and last years sonic on ps3/360

I tend to like large, story driven Games (Rpg's) so therefore longer = better. But i do enjoy shorter games, NMH i think took me about 10 hours to complete but i felt satisfied, it really depends on the genre.

flagship said:
I love games that have a 10-15 main quests and then an extra 30 hours of side-missions. After mainquests go over 15 hour they tend to become bogged down with pointless filler.

pointless filler?  What is that backtracking?

hmm as long as it's good it doesn't really matter to me

Around the Network

I like my games 10 inches in length

^^ I was waiting for that one XD

izaaz101 said:
Action/Adventure and any other games like that need to be at least 12-15 hrs for me.

RPG's need to be over 35 hrs.

I pretty much agree with this. The longer the game, the better- as long as it doesn't get too dull at times.