By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that are better than Final Fantasy 7

That video sucks and everyone else that dont agree that FF7 is the best game in the world.

Around the Network

lame.

Yojimbo said:
That video sucks and everyone else that dont agree that FF7 is the best game in the world.

Lol, good joke...................................you are joking right?

Blacksaber said:
O god No More Hero's song!....>_> I stayed in the cloths shop just to listen to it...

wasn't it that girl's shop that upgraded your beam katana that had that music?

anyone know the name of the (first) song btw? it's notably absent from my NMH soundtrack.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Senlis said:
Yojimbo said:

Lol, good joke...................................you are joking right?

No my good sir.

Around the Network

This video is full of fail. Should be repost as "FFVII Haters Unite of FAIL" lol

Yojimbo said:

I never played FFVII but the OP does have a point.  FFVII doesn't seem to have aged very well especially in the graphics department.  Also, the horrendous localization is a lot harder to tolerate then it was 11 years ago.  FFVII might(emphasis on "might") have been the best game in the world 11 years ago but age hasn't been very kind to it.

Riachu said:
Yojimbo said:

I never played FFVII but the OP does have a point.  FFVII doesn't seem to have aged very well especially in the graphics department.  Also, the horrendous localization is a lot harder to tolerate then it was 11 years ago.  FFVII might(emphasis on "might") have been the best game in the world 11 years ago but age hasn't been very kind to it.

Even in 1997 the game looked like shit.

Yes, it was awesome for the time but it doesn't change the fact it looked like crap.  I remember being pissed that instead of beautiful painted sprites I had collections of large polygons running around a confusing 3D environment (though I did dig the cut scenes).

Riachu said:
Yojimbo said:

It is pretty subjectice what the best game is so usually these discussions does not go well. Does not think that it is anything wrong with the graphics it can depend on that I have still played "old" games these years. I understand if some people dont like the graphics specially with the characters, polygon hands and eyes but I think the environments is pretty good. If you have any friends that have FF7 you should try it.

Yojimbo said:

Man it isn't even the best Playstation era FF