By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

El Duderino said:
^^^ What ???? Who´s inhabitants did what ??? What little fights are you talking about ??? What did we lose twice ???  If you are talking world wars then yes we lost both (thank got we lost the second one) but we didn´t start the first one so that really doesn´t count as our bad. Besides war is stupid, football rules all and winning three world cups is pretty good in my book :)

I don't want to argue about world wars, but who else has started it if not germany (together with austria of course, but they were on the same side.)

For Switzerland, the most important games are those against Germany of course, altough we haven't won for ages against them. Games against Austria are also quite important, because we sure don't want to lose against them
But in the french part, games against France are probably more important than those against Germany, and the same goes for the italian part and the games against Italy.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

^^ WW1 was not really started by anybody, when the heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, Franz Ferdinand (yes lke the band) was assassinated in Sarajevo in 1914 by a Bosnian Serb student, Austria-Hungary declared war to Serbia, this triggered a complex system of defensive agreements throughout europe. Germany and austria had very little to do with starting the war.

@ Rol: Sorry, I was trying to make a joke, since you gave up so fast at the beginning of this page I called you a frenche... (In germany and other places we make fun of them surrendering very easily)

It´s nice to see so many countries want to take down germany in football :) Also good to see nobody likes the team from italy :)

What you said is true, but it was Germany that declared the war to France without any real reason (only Austria-Hungary and Serbia were in a war at that point).

Of course there was a difficult system with coalitions which didn't make it easy for germany, but they were still the ones that literally started the war.
Besides, the murderer of Franz Ferdinand was not connected to the Serbian government, which means that Austria-Hungary did not have to start a war actually.

Fact is, both Germany and Austria-Hungary wanted to get bigger territories, and a war was what could bring this to them. France, England and Russia were not unguilty, but the most agressive ones were the two german-speaking countries.

which means that the event happened in Gavriloprincip?

Meh, that one is not as funny as the first one.

And it looks like this thread is free of germans again...

Around the Network

That was because I could see through your first attempt of making a joke...

And what was the word he used for people that give up to easily?

^^ You finally got it.... so now we can finally get back on topic and you can enlighten me about sales in switzerland.

^^ True, Austria is pretty big and improtant.... any idea how Wii sales are there ???

Well at least there are numbers available for Switzerland...

Besides, are you looking forward to see how your national team loses against Chile Rol?

Lol, I didn't know that a lot of countries plays like big rivals against Germany ^__^''.

In Belgium it is really not a big deal if we would win or lose against Germany, but if it is against Holland then it is like a war.