By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

I will choose Basel then to, I don't know much about the Austrian, Swiss teams in fact.

I guess from the Belgian leaque it will be Anderlecht who will go far but I don't know how good Basel is.

Around the Network

a lot of Basel love I see, great But I have to tell you that Basel had lots of difficulties today to win against Thun, a very mediocre team. They only scored the 2:1 in the 91st minute!

and thanks for the compliment Rol, but I think the best idea I had was to hide it behind something so boring like a thread about Wii sales in Switzerland, it's a nice way to keep away the trolls!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Lol who was the German guy?

And yes a win is a win.

Football unite people?

I would say soccer divide people. 

Edit:  And you are okay to ....for a Nintendo fan...J/K XD. 

Wow.. i was wondering why this thread had so many hits, then i come in and find i'm missing a chat about football :(

Around the Network

sort of off topic?

Most off topicest thread ever. 

(lol at creating new words.) 

RolStoppable said:
tabsina said:
Wow.. i was wondering why this thread had so many hits, then i come in and find i'm missing a chat about football :(

Yes, this thread went sort of off-topic, but the majority of posts was discussing the swiss videogames market.

True because the swiss videogames market depends a lot on football, but it is ok if you guys don't understand that...

This is an better topic than that Football topic ^__^''.

Great, at least half of the posts in the official football thread are about the question if American or real football is better. Now I'm even more proud of having chosen that thread title, because most americans are too confused when they read switzerland to open the thread

I didn't know the swiss were that big into the Packers. I mean It guess it makes sense. Wisconsin and the Swiss are both known for cheese. I just never pegged the Swiss as Cheeseheads.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960