By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

Funny, I thought Anderlecht haves to play against Rapid Wien, this will be interesting.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
konnichiwa said:
Funny, I thought Anderlecht haves to play against Rapid Wien, this will be interesting.

Count Rapid as eliminated.

I would rather say 50/50,  Anderlecht plays sucky the last weeks:s.

Hmm, we will see then :).

Don't know that Oslo team, I guess that has to be a win for Austria Vienna, Sevilla is one of the best of Europe, didn't they win the last two Uefa cup tournaments?

Would be great if Salzburg can beat AEK Athenes :).

This are the Belgian teams and their matches for the first round of UEFA.

Sk Brann (Norwegian) VS Club Brugge(B)

This has to be a win for Brugge.

(B)Anderlecht VS Rapid Wien (Austrian)

Don't know about this in my opinion it can be 50/50

(Russian)Zenit Sint-Petersburg VS Standard(B).

I just read Sint Petersburg is one of those teams with a lot of money so I guess Sint Petersburg has the most chance to win this dueL;

Around the Network

Damned I wished they started already,  Maybe I will go to Wien tho to see the game :).

Wow, nice to have konnichiwa here too!

Basel-Salzburg would indeed be a great final, but seeing that Salzburg is already unseated in round one, they will have a hard time to reach the final.

Here are my expectations for all the games with Swiss, Austrian or Belgian teams involved:

Basel - Sarajevo

90:10
Basel has a lot of experience, can play the first game away and had no difficulty to win against another team from Bosnia-Herzegovina a year ago, so I see no reason why they should fail.

Zürich-Empoli

45:55
Difficult to say. Zürich has a strong team, but no UEFA-experience. I don't know much about Empoli, but teams from big leagues know to play such games. I didn't make it 50:50 because the first game is in Zürich.

Sion-Galatasaray

20:80
Very difficult for Sion. Zürich had no chance against Besiktas, yet Zürich managed to beat Sion 5:1 in the Super League, and the first game is in Geneva.

Austria-Valerenga

70:30
I have seen parts of the game Jablonec vs. Austria, and Austria didn't seem to strong, but they should manage to beat this team anyway.

Salzburg-AEK

50:50
Very hard to say. Salzburg messed up to qualify for the champions league even with a 1:0 lead from the first game and I see AEK and Schachtjor as equal, so it won't be easy for them. But in fact, they should be better than AEK.

Rapid-Anderlecht

35:65
Rapid didn't look too strong when they faced Tiflis, so I go for Anderlecht. They also have quite an experience with international games.

Brann Bergen-Brügge

30:70
Nice, I Basel had interesting games with both of this teams. Brügge is regularly playing international games, Bergen usually fails to qualify.

Zenit-Standard Lüttich

70:30
Russian teams have become strong in recent years, and playing there is never easy.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

On another note, do you want to take bets which team will be around the longest in the UEFA-Cup?

One team from the Swiss, Austria, Belgian teams in Uefa?

konnichiwa said:
One team from the Swiss, Austria, Belgian teams in Uefa?

Yeah that's what I meant. I say it'll be Basel.