By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

2-1 for Basel now, so it's me who can say HAR HAR!

but Ried-Sion was very entertaining, it's a pity that Basel-Mattersburg is not broadcasted in free-tv.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
nintendo_fanboy said:

But I hope you have enough money, because at the moment, you don't even see ben's or thesource's backs anymore.

Blue3 and Gballzack are obviously hacking the poll. Am I the only one who sees how obvious it is?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yeah, I agree that it's a good result for Mattersburg, but knowing that Basel dominated that much I think they should not face to much problems in Mattersburg, especially because Streller should be fit again until the game takes place, and he may needs a little less chances than the other players to score

It really looks like you are right in the end, but you would have been completely wrong if Basel had only used half of the chances they had.

Wow I still can remember that day when Scotland won against the Netherlands with 1-0.

It was like an atomic bomb exploded in The Netherlands :s;

Around the Network

Rol, I wouldn't have said that before all is said and done, because I will now also make fun of you and your country if the swiss teams qualify to the Uefa-Cup, and you know that it will happen.

Just posting to tease RolStoppable :)

I just read a couple of austrian articles about the game yesterday, and it seems to me that Mattersburg are really bad losers. For example they write on their homepage:

Auch Cem Atan war überrascht, als er schon in der 17. Minute die zweite gelbe Karte des schwedischen Referees Ingvarsson sah – zuerst nach einem harmlosen Foul an Carlitos (8.) und dann nach einer geschickten schauspielerischen Leistung von Nakata, der sich über die Beine des Youngsters fallen ließ

I don't know if you have seen the scenes. I have only seen the second foul, but I think you could give a red card for this only... After the game, the coach of the austrian team complained that Basel had a 12th man, but from what I've seen, it looked like Mattersburg was playing highly aggressive.

Basel's Captain Ivan Ergic, a quite sensible player (he couldn't play for more than a year because of depressions, and he very rarely gets yellow cards) has said that Mattersburg's captain said to him after the game that he will hit him so hard in the regame that it'll be his last match.

I just hope that this is not the usual style this team is using to win their games, because if so, austrian football is in bigger trouble than I thought.

RolStoppable said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
4) I just hope that this is not the usual style this team is using to win their games, because if so, austrian football is in bigger trouble than I thought.

4) Austrian football is in bigger trouble than you have thought, period.

Not only Austria....

Ok, good to hear that from you Rol, that means it's not because I see the things trough red-blue glasses that I came to those impressions.