By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumoured GOWIII Details from VG Tilt

dbot said:
Zlejedi said:
1080p @ 60 fps sounds rather impossible especially if it's supposed to look better than Gears 2.

Well unless it's like Wipeout HD when the resolution gets reduced at times.

The dynamic resolution system in Wipeout is one of the most innovative design elements I've seen this year.  I agree that Wipeout looks incredible and the 60fps really makes it smooth game to play.

1080p @ 60fps with incredible detail and more action on the screen than any other game is probably unlikely.  Give me Kratos in early 2009 at 720p @ 30fps and I will be very happy.

Agreed, I'd be happy with 720p and 30fps. Dynamic resolution really can't work in this scenario so the spec seems faaar too idealistic.

Around the Network

I am still not convinced by this rumour, there is no chance of a demo in a few months, the game is still a year away

I hope he's wrong. Sony please do not mess this game up by adding online/co-op. Seriously, give us the ending of Kratos' story in 720p @ 30fps and we'll all be happy.

Didnt the game already got confirmed for 1080p and 60 fps.

considering its the same studio that made best looking ps2 game, PSP game, thats looks even better than the average xbox, wii, gamecube game.

its probable, but as for the resolution 720p its enough

Around the Network

60fps...il believe it when i see it...which from his description wont be for a while

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Jo21 said:

considering its the same studio that made best looking ps2 game, PSP game, thats looks even better than the average xbox, wii, gamecube game.

Ready at dawn made GoW:CoO, not Santa Monica.

Jo21 said:

Expect that GoW: Chains of Olympus was developed by Ready at Dawn but otherwise I agree that this game will be awesome grapichally.

I am really hyped up for this game. Hopefully they will annouce the release date at the awards show.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I think this vgtilt is a full of shit site much like surfer girl.