By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTAIV: Lost and Damned world premier

at VGA.

The first DLC episode of 'GTA IV' will be premiered at the event. Featuring new missions, new main character, guns, and multi player modes 'Lost and Damned hits Xbox Live on Feb. 17.

The show is nine days away.

Around the Network

No one is excited.

Just shows how much this matters.

The problem is the game itself was mainly wasn't liked.

thats why it failed to have similar legs to other GTA games.

GTA games got people coming back to them,......after you finish GTA 4 you hardly ever go back to it.

for me the DLC just means a few more boring chapters in basically a boring game.

But this years VGA are going to be REAL BIG...we have loads of world premieres there

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Sephiroth357 said:
No one is excited.

How can you speak for everyone? There isn't a lot to get excited over yet but some people are, and when they show the content I'm sure more people will be.

seece said:
Sephiroth357 said:
No one is excited.

How can you speak for everyone? There isn't a lot to get excited over yet but some people are, and when they show the content I'm sure more people will be.

I have yet to see anyone excited for it. I'll stand by my words.

Around the Network

Haha, it's funny that the first two replies are from Sony Fanboys, are you guys that worried about the impact of the DLC that you have to downplay it?

I agree with darth though, alot of big things are happening at the VGA's

CAL4M1TY said:
Haha, it's funny that the first two replies are from Sony Fanboys, are you guys that worried about the impact of the DLC that you have to downplay it?

I agree with darth though, alot of big things are happening at the VGA's

Yup. It shows how much people are into this whole idea.

From my experience nobody in this community gets enthused about announcements about announcements. They are almost passe as it were. So they have developed into blind spots. Developers have done an impressive job of tuning consumers out. So there is virtually no hype to be found regardless of the game. Members in this community get excited after delivery not two months away by a blurb.

The excitement will come if the expansion seems to be promising. Right now I think a lot of members are wary of this expansion. That is a mighty steep price tag for an expansion, and it is going to take some serious delivery to justify purchasing it for a game that is already huge, and thus has content to spare.

By the way Grand Theft Auto has never been a series you play casually when it comes to hardcore gamers. They play the shit out of it in the first go, and then they let the itch fester for a year, and then go back, and pour it on again. So instead of one or two hours here or there. You get a situation where it is forty the first week, and then forty nine months later, and then forty nine months later.

Dodece said:
From my experience nobody in this community gets enthused about announcements about announcements. They are almost passe as it were. So they have developed into blind spots. Developers have done an impressive job of tuning consumers out. So there is virtually no hype to be found regardless of the game. Members in this community get excited after delivery not two months away by a blurb.

The excitement will come if the expansion seems to be promising. Right now I think a lot of members are wary of this expansion. That is a mighty steep price tag for an expansion, and it is going to take some serious delivery to justify purchasing it for a game that is already huge, and thus has content to spare.

By the way Grand Theft Auto has never been a series you play casually when it comes to hardcore gamers. They play the shit out of it in the first go, and then they let the itch fester for a year, and then go back, and pour it on again. So instead of one or two hours here or there. You get a situation where it is forty the first week, and then forty nine months later, and then forty nine months later.

we will find out in 8 days.

Sephiroth357 said:
seece said:
Sephiroth357 said:
No one is excited.

I have yet to see anyone excited for it. I'll stand by my words.

I'm excited for it.  I haven't even beat the whole story to begin with and I want to play this new expansion!!  New multiplayer modes, are you kidding me how can you not be excited?!?

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.