By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2: Best reviewed game of all time

God why is that term still being thrown around...? Halo Killer!!!! Why aim so low >
HOPEFULLY they have much higher aspirations then that >_>;;;

This thread rocks :) I have a feeling KZ2 will be rated pretty strongly :P I'll definitely be picking it up ^^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Nah I don't think so.

Personally i don't care for rating or sales with Killzone 2. All I care is that i get my hands on the game. Day fu**ing 1!!!

somehow i dont think it will be...

Haze part II out now!

Around the Network

Oh sheesh........(leaves thread quickly)

Dgc1808 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Killzone2 will be SOOO awesome that 10 minutes b4 release Nintendo will explode and MS will send a letter to SONY saying "We Quit".

Killzone2 will be so awesome that President Obama himself will have atleast 300 hours of online play by July 09.

Killzone2 will be so awesome, Jupiter will be renamed "Helghast" 1 year after release to celebrate the game's 1 year anniversary.

Killzone2 will be so awesome, the European Government will donate 200 Billion dollars to Sony Computer Entertainment 1 week after the game releases in Europe.

Killlzone2 will be so awesome, both the US and Russian government will implement a law stating that each family must buy atleast 1 PS3 unit for each room of the house 8 months after release. Failure to follow this law will result in a 2000 USD fine for each year the family fails to meet the requirements.

4 ≈ One

SHUT UP! THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!! This is why people games flop ok. STFU!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

jacezo said:

SHUT UP! THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!! This is why people games flop ok. STFU!

you do know that it's a joke thread right???? Read my post above yours. If anyone believe any of that stuff.... they are crazy..... :S

4 ≈ One

point of this thread?