By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY in the USA

Aparantly the PS3 is outselling the 360 everywhere but America and is behind microsoft by millions of units in America . . how could they let this happen?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

What do you mean apparently?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Actually the PS3 is only outselling the 360 in Japan, out of the 3 groups VGChartz divides the world into. You probably meant "has sold more so far." Right?

They didn't "let" this happen, the economy, Microsoft, and the general population's desires completely swept Sony away before they could react to it all. The real problem is the business strategy Sony came in with in this generation of consoles; they didn't understand what made a console worth a purchase in the general population's mindset.

wfz said:

Actually the PS3 is only outselling the 360 in Japan, out of the 3 groups VGChartz divides the world into. You probably meant "has sold more so far." Right?

They didn't "let" this happen, the economy, Microsoft, and the general population's desires completely swept Sony away before they could react to it all. The real problem is the business strategy Sony came in with in this generation of consoles.

Ya that is what i meant, and thanx for the explanation.

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

colonelstubbs said:
What do you mean apparently?

I thought the 360 had more sales so far in Europe for some reason.

Around the Network

Im guessing u dont mean recently because recently the PS3 is only outselling the 360 in Japan.

the lead 360 it's mainly due the US.

that its a big market.

but considering ps3 it's much bigger in japan and europe.

Never understands the stupid Obsesion of some fanatics with the matter of the 1,2,3, places.

Always and when the companies are profitable the positions(places) do not import anything.

While have earnings everything was walking well,for sony, microsoft and nintendo.

$599 US dollars.

rhisc said:

$599 US dollars.