By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Left 4 Dead is $40 at Amazon.om

Ronster316 said:
Infamous said:
Ronster316 said:
$40 for the best FPS this year............ its a bargain.

This. It's a must buy at $60. $40? BARGAIN.

Sigh, I'm trying to pick out my spring '09 classes, and you guys have me wanting to play some expert L4D right now.. ;[

Broken dreamcast? Get a replacement................  immediately  lol

To be this good takes AGES

Yeah man, sometimes I feel like playing some old-school Power Stone and I can't, but then I forget I ever wanted to 2minutes later!

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network
Infamous said:
Ronster316 said:
Infamous said:
Ronster316 said:
$40 for the best FPS this year............ its a bargain.

This. It's a must buy at $60. $40? BARGAIN.

Sigh, I'm trying to pick out my spring '09 classes, and you guys have me wanting to play some expert L4D right now.. ;[

Broken dreamcast? Get a replacement................  immediately  lol

To be this good takes AGES

Yeah man, sometimes I feel like playing some old-school Power Stone and I can't, but then I forget I ever wanted to 2minutes later!

Powerstone is fantastic, and yes, nostalgia somtimes gets the better of us, but best to have a working Dreamcast there in case you get the "urge" lol

Left 4 Dead is absolutely amazing.

I can't vouch for the 360 version (and I'd much rather plug the Steam version, for many reasons), but if you're gonna get the 360 version either way, definitely do it now. It's an awesome game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Infamous, i see you have Jet set radio future............ good taste buddy, good taste indeed, whats ya fave song from the game? Mines Aisle 10, and fly like a butterfly is pretty good too.

BenKenobi, as a 360 statesman i can happily confirm that Left 4 Dead is fantastic on 360 aswell , when have valve ever let the 360 down? Orange box= awesome........ Left 4 Dead= awesome x2

The controls work well and its fast paced even with a pad, very responsive too.

Around the Network

LBP was 40 bucks today too.

Amazon is having some awesome full priced games for forty bucks now. (Remember when 40 bucks used to be the going rate for games? Now it's a "steal"?

Ronster316 said:
Infamous, i see you have Jet set radio future............ good taste buddy, good taste indeed, whats ya fave song from the game? Mines Aisle 10, and fly like a butterfly is pretty good too.

Hell yeah, JSRF is one of the best Xbox games, scratch that, best games in general of all TIME. I swear to god, they better make a 3rd one for the 360 sometime in 2009.

I don't recall the names by heart, buy yeah the soundtrack was incredible. One of my faves is the one that goes like (and watch me massacre the lyrics):

"..it's morning mom, isn't it. SHUT UP AND FUCKING EAAAAATTTTTTT!"

That's what it sounded like to me back then, lol.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Im gonna post a link (youtube) infamous to a top 6 tracks from jet set radio future, gimme a second.

Top 6 songs from Jet set radio future.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TqtK4U8IPlU

Its available to watch in "high quality" too

Ronster316 said:

Top 6 songs from Jet set radio future.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TqtK4U8IPlU

Its available to watch in "high quality" too

Omg, I love you.

Proud Owner of: