By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "Obama not a US citizen" case has been thrown out of court, case closed

akuma587 said:
I certainly don't believe this rumor is true in any way shape or form, but I'll just post it for conversation's sake:

Once again... that's not how brainwashing works.

The Manchurian Candidate change peoples behavior "hidden hypnotic actions" and all that are complete fairytales.

You may as well suggest that John McCain is Fredrick the Great traveled to the future in a time machine.  (Therefore not naturally born.)

Any kind of ideal modification wears off almost instantly when removed from captivity of those who are holding you hostage... which in of itself is very very rare as such "brainwashing" attempts rarely even get that far usually stopping at the "I'll just do what you say and agree with you so you don't fuck with me" stage.

Around the Network

Euhm that about Bush was just a joke, it is just it doesn't matter if you are born and raised in the USA you can still get brainwashed at some point or have an extreme allegiance for an other one to hurt the USA.

akuma587 said:
Comrade Tovya said:
I'm not an Obama supporter (I voted for McCain), but with that being said, even if he was born out of the 50 states, he's still a U.S. Citizen by default because his mother was.... hell, my wife's father was born in Germany.... but he's still a U.S. citizen.

The election is over people, so get over it... try again in 2012 and stop whining.

Technically that isn't true since she hadn't reached the age required by statute for her citizenship to pass on automatically.

Well America does hate teenage mothers.

Of all the statutes that's the one that makes the least sense to me.  When was this even put into effect?

Kasz216 said:
akuma587 said:
Comrade Tovya said:
I'm not an Obama supporter (I voted for McCain), but with that being said, even if he was born out of the 50 states, he's still a U.S. Citizen by default because his mother was.... hell, my wife's father was born in Germany.... but he's still a U.S. citizen.

The election is over people, so get over it... try again in 2012 and stop whining.

Technically that isn't true since she hadn't reached the age required by statute for her citizenship to pass on automatically.

Of all the statutes that's the one that makes the least sense to me.  When was this even put into effect?

Now you understand why Congress needs the federal courts to keep the country from having its head up its ass.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Here's a link that talks about brainwashing.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/brainwashing.htm

I do not know anyone personally that has been brainwashed, but I know a few folks that had mental breakdowns and rarely do they bounce back to their old form.

Just sayin' - but in the end, as Toya said - it's over and Obama will be the next pres - and currently the pres, according to some folks.

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
Kasz216 said:
akuma587 said:
Comrade Tovya said:

Now you understand why Congress needs the federal courts to keep the country from having its head up its ass.

Actually, no.

Now I know why Congress needs people who will do their jobs for once.  Rather then not do their jobs because Arnold Swartzneggar has a 1 in 1000 chance of being a good presidential candidate and kicking their asses. (Even though califronia lately proves that really wasn't an issue.)

Politicians from every country (and especially ours) are full of it... I've learned that first hand. I was a member of the Presidential Roundtable in D.C. for many years... I learned the hard way (you can actually Wiki me and see).

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

madskillz said:
Here's a link that talks about brainwashing.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/brainwashing.htm

I do not know anyone personally that has been brainwashed, but I know a few folks that had mental breakdowns and rarely do they bounce back to their old form.

Just sayin' - but in the end, as Toya said - it's over and Obama will be the next pres - and currently the pres, according to some folks.

Yeah... your own article debunks it even when leaning towards it.

As stated... such things only occur under extreme control... and doesn't last once control over that person has been released.

What happens during the "brainwashing" why people make confessions is basic torture reasons.  "I say what they want so the hurt stops."

It's like 98% Ineffective and completely unstable in the 2% that it does work in and untestable.  It's complete BS.

The real "Mind control" is in the every day behavior modification governments can inflict on it's own people... that and just groups in general.  There isn't anyone who isn't "brainwashed" by the people they know every day.  This stuff is a million times more effective then anything anyone with a torture box could attempt.

If you hate your captors there is little to no way for them to brainwash.

Comrade Tovya said:
Politicians from every country (and especially ours) are full of it... I've learned that first hand. I was a member of the Presidential Roundtable in D.C. for many years... I learned the hard way (you can actually Wiki me and see).

Wiki what... Comrade Trovya

Right, everybody can get mad all day long, and sue folks left and right, but Obama will still sworn in next month.. nothing will change that.

So, if you don't like him, start planning a strategy for 2012 right now... don't waste your breath complaining, it won't do a bit of good. I'd be willing to bet every dollar to my name, which is no small amount, that nothing (not even if he admitted to sleeping with and beating prostitutes every night of his adult life) will keep him from taking that oath in January. He will be the next president of the U.S. either way.

So start planning for 2012, anything else is a waste of time.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya