By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Hearts new info/expectations, Wii Tales info "similar to Vesperia"

Tales of hearts looks like Tales of Vesperia? Wow wow wow wow.....And I thought all Tales games look the same =p.

Around the Network

I'm not holding my breath for Hearts, but as for the Wii Tales, anything similar to Vesperia is great news.

I've never really played a tales game. The batte type seems sorta like maplestory. Thanks for posting this :D

Great news. I can't wait to see the new Wii Tales game unveiling.

Similar to Vesperia, huh

Does that mean shoddy voice acting, generic anime trope characterization, and McGuffins that sound like retooled exspheres?

Nah I'm kidding I hope it's good

(I'm only half kidding)

Around the Network

similar but not better :)

Khuutra said:
Similar to Vesperia, huh

Does that mean shoddy voice acting, generic anime trope characterization, and McGuffins that sound like retooled exspheres?

(I'm only half kidding)

Leave this thread and never come back.

OT: Oh man, I can't wait for this now! I am really glad I didn't sell my DS. Similar to Tales of Vesperia = similar to perfection.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

cool, great news.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Shadowblind said:
Khuutra said:
Similar to Vesperia, huh

(I'm only half kidding)

Leave this thread and never come back.

OT: Oh man, I can't wait for this now! I am really glad I didn't sell my DS. Similar to Tales of Vesperia = similar to perfection.

No, I just refuse to do anything except hold my games to a higher standard

Me and my girlfriend are only an hour in, but being able to joke about the endless anime tropes is one of the most fulfilling parts of the experience so far

I hope the Wii Tales does moe to experiment with the storytelling and tries for some original characterization

Ari_Gold said:
similar but not better :)

How do you know?