By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So I replaced my Xenon X360 with a Jasper...

NXE does suck but HDD installs are greater than the negatives.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

NXE is only overwhelming and hard to navigate at first.  Once you get used to it, it works a heck of a lot better than the blades did.  You can now do everything important with the guide button, much quicker.  Win.

I dont even know whats inside my 360...how would i find out?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
I dont even know whats inside my 360...how would i find out?

Manufacturing week and the team that did the manufacturing. It's in the back of the console... example TEAM FDOU LOT 0834.

TEAM is the fab, and the LOT is to be read XXYY where XX is year and YY week; 0834 as in the example above would mean your unit was made the 34th week of the year 2008

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).