By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Another Xbox 360 exclusive for 2009...unfortunately.

@Garnett

And the kids at school account for?? What? nearly half of the gaming community?

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
@Garnett

And the kids at school account for?? What? nearly half of the gaming community?

No,but they account for some of the "Ghetto/Hood" Gaming community.

badgenome said:
If it's first party, I will burn my Xbox.

I second that notion. I hate soulja boy. I'd also pwn him in Gears any day.

@smashed - Don't ask, Just thank god you don't know.

Ismailxp said:
If this is going to be a game like 50 cent, then it would sell .01 LTD

the same amount sold as Call of Duty Waw for wii then?

Garnett said:
gebx said:
All I can say is...

... Hardware seller!!!

YAH!

Yes,i can see it too,Soulja boy game appears on TV,then it says EXCLUSIVELY ON XBOX 360,and the 199$ hits and everyone goes to buy it and the system,if they bundle it omg D;

You guys are being sarcastic right?

Around the Network
perpride said:
Garnett said:
gebx said:
All I can say is...

... Hardware seller!!!

YAH!

Yes,i can see it too,Soulja boy game appears on TV,then it says EXCLUSIVELY ON XBOX 360,and the 199$ hits and everyone goes to buy it and the system,if they bundle it omg D;

You guys are being sarcastic right?

Negative,People will actually buy the game/system,especally if its bundled,i wouldnt expect 10,000% Increase in sales tho.

killzone 2 who? Uncharted 2 what? game of forever right here

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

FYI, 50 Cent Bulletproof actually did have pretty good sales on the PS2, in fact, its sold even better than LBP, the biggest monster trillion seller for the PS3, lolz

http://vgchartz.com/games/index.php?name=50+Cent%3A+Bulletproof&console=&region=All&developer=&publisher=&genre=&keyword=&boxart=Both&results=50&order=Hits

What are you looking at, nerd?

To bad no1 will be listening to any of his music by then. He falls in that fad category as do any of these hip-hop artists do that try to make thier career off of songs with catch phrase dance moves. Not to mention the fact that lyrically dude is hot garbage, i cant stand em. By the time the game comes out ppl wont be sayin "youuuu" it will be "whooooooooo??"

50 cent should go ps exclusive lol