By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I buy a PS3 this holiday?

SMcc1887 said:
thekitchensink said:

No, you shouldn't.  The PS3 is too expensive and has no games.  XBL is a superior online service.  They tacked on the motion control to copy the Wii.  Sony is arrogant.

Also, I'm a robot. XD

Stop bullying him into a decision. Just because you think Sony is arrogant ( which i totally disagree with) dosent mean he should be put of such a great system. The only thing the 360 has over the PS3 is online, and who knows how long that shall last. Have you even seen the 2009 lineup on PS3?

I take it you didn't read the blacked-out part.

PS3 is doing fine--I was just regurgitating every line against the PS3 anyone has ever made.  XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
Ender said:
josenieves1, I was in the same boat as you, and I ended up buying a PS3. It really comes down to your budget and gaming needs.

Can you affirm it was a good purchase?

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

thekitchensink said:
SMcc1887 said:
thekitchensink said:

No, you shouldn't.  The PS3 is too expensive and has no games.  XBL is a superior online service.  They tacked on the motion control to copy the Wii.  Sony is arrogant.

Also, I'm a robot. XD

Stop bullying him into a decision. Just because you think Sony is arrogant ( which i totally disagree with) dosent mean he should be put of such a great system. The only thing the 360 has over the PS3 is online, and who knows how long that shall last. Have you even seen the 2009 lineup on PS3?

PS3 is doing fine--I was just regurgitating every line against the PS3 anyone has ever made.  XD

Oh lol, im confused:)

Was i supposed to be able to read the blacked out part?

Anyway, its evident you meant no harm, i apologise.....i think:)

God of War III!

Must get a PS3.

SMcc1887 said:
thekitchensink said:
SMcc1887 said:
thekitchensink said:

Also, I'm a robot. XD

Oh lol, im confused:)

Was i supposed to be able to read the blacked out part?

Anyway, its evident you meant no harm, i apologise.....i think:)

You can read it by highlighting it with your mouse--it's what people do when they are talking about spoilers or are joking

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
Sephiroth357 said:
God of War III!

Must get a PS3.

Well I haven’t played any God of War, but that is another game that looks very promising.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

If ur in no hurry then wait for a price drop. There are definitely enough games to validate your purchase.

josenieves1 said:
Sephiroth357 said:
God of War III!

Must get a PS3.

Well I haven’t played any God of War, but that is another game that looks very promising.

You must play the first and second one. They are "OMG MATERIAL!"

perpride said:
If ur in no hurry then wait for a price drop. There are definitely enough games to validate your purchase.

Not really in a hurry.  But a good deal can tilt the decision.

I think you should buy right now thanks to low Pound. Import PS3 from http://www.amazon.co.uk. You can import PS3 for just 325€! And they are also doing special offer, http://www.amazon.co.uk/PlayStation-3-PC-Video-Games/b/ref=sv_vg_h__4?ie=UTF8&node=16423381 in which with just around 350€ you can get 3 games and HDMI cable.

I think this is the best possible way to buy cheap brand new PS3 for those who live in € countries.